corrupt refs

bigmunsen

At the game today and yet again teams are putting in the boot to our players and get no cards and not even a talking to, yet two of our players go in for tackles and the ref is over in a split second with the card out for tackles that dont even merrit a card. What will it for a ref to book someone for chopping down ian black, he may need to have his leg broken before this happens. In my eyes a bad tackle is a bad tackle no matter what team your on or who its against. These refs better get their shit together.

At the game today and yet again teams are putting in the boot to our players and get no cards and not even a talking to, yet two of our players go in for tackles and the ref is over in a split second with the card out for tackles that dont even merrit a card. What will it for a ref to book someone for chopping down ian black, he may need to have his leg broken before this happens. In my eyes a bad tackle is a bad tackle no matter what team your on or who its against. These refs better get their shit together.

We let them away with it. Ally McCoist doesn't come out and say anything incase he gets a fine or a ban.

Our players should be going in the way these other teams do that way we would be getting booked for something.

we are not all seeing gods we do miss things it so easy on the side to have a pop at us.i have not seen this game today but seen a couple this season and the refs are a bit iffy we are not going to get world class refs at this level and its high time players and fans realised it refs miss things same as players its tough but its true.i was assening a ref today and he missed so many things that was easy to see from the sidelines but on the pitch there are plenty obstacles in his way.having said that we still expect the basics to be right.and if not then give them stick but be sure of your facts as the ref can only give it as he sees it ON the pitch and beleive me its totally diffrent from being on the sidelines

we are not all seeing gods we do miss things it so easy on the side to have a pop at us.i have not seen this game today but seen a couple this season and the refs are a bit iffy we are not going to get world class refs at this level and its high time players and fans realised it refs miss things same as players its tough but its true.i was assening a ref today and he missed so many things that was easy to see from the sidelines but on the pitch there are plenty obstacles in his way.having said that we still expect the basics to be right.and if not then give them stick but be sure of your facts as the ref can only give it as he sees it ON the pitch and beleive me its totally diffrent from being on the sidelines

I'd say today he ignored instead of missed incidents.

I'd say today he ignored instead of missed incidents.

fair play seen that this season before.but having a pop at the refs makes us seem like that other mhob.granted if he is that poor then by all means do so.all i ask is think about what he could or couldnt see before we moan.also ally needs to raise it with the sfa no matter what we fans say the sfa will ignore it as we have no official capacity in their eyes ally or a member of management team CAN make official complaints

fair play seen that this season before.but having a pop at the refs makes us seem like that other mhob.granted if he is that poor then by all means do so.all i ask is think about what he could or couldnt see before we moan.also ally needs to raise it with the sfa no matter what we fans say the sfa will ignore it as we have no official capacity in their eyes ally or a member of management team CAN make official complaints

I ain't keen on it either but, can't believe I'm away to say this _ it was in the paper today regarding this exact issue ala the Alexander body snapper, I want a squad at the season end and I certainly want the young ones protected, blacks a grown up and dished it out but McKay etc I worry for.

You sound like you have an interesting job by the way.

One reason for Ian Black's form may be the poor quality of refereeing. Seems to me he is getting special attention from opposition teams in their attempts at tackling him - I seem to recall at least two reports where tackles were so bad they could have been straight reds. I though the refereeing today was very poor. As someone posted - quick on the draw to book Rangers players but veryslow to react to dodgy / bad tackles on Rangers players.

ps despite the poor quality of refereeing I'm backing Ian Black to come into better form and for that midfield to assert strong authority on games and with it more chances for goals

I ain't keen on it either but, can't believe I'm away to say this _ it was in the paper today regarding this exact issue ala the Alexander body snapper, I want a squad at the season end and I certainly want the young ones protected, blacks a grown up and dished it out but McKay etc I worry for.

You sound like you have an interesting job by the way.

my hobby is as a ref at county level i also assess ref who want promotion.some of the stuff i have seen this season against us is horriic at times and i can understand our frustration and i accept some refs are at a level beyond what they can cope with but even us bastards in black need support at times regardless of what level your at.the middle is a very lonely place

The McKay one was a disgrace today, QP player goes in two footed, head on, not even a free kick, McKay literally goes in two seconds later, from the side, free kick. I can accept some level of inconsistency over the course of a game, but in 5 seconds?!

What made this one worse was that it happened right in front of the linesman and nether he or the referee who was looking straight at it had anything to say. Their number 8 finally got a yellow card for a tackle on Black but he should have had one for his assault on Lewis MacLeod earlier. Added in that Andy Little gets an instant yellow for a bad tackle, the ref couldn't wait to get a card out yet Ian Black was assaulted non stop during the game and it was ignored.