Bearsrus - the floor is yours

RFC55

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some of the Admin could "design" things a bit better.................................

I'm not an Admin... The Design team was something which played out a long time ago.

Thanks mate, I was just looking at the big tax case thread and have no idea what the other B r us is speaking about, I intend to buy shares if I can. On my phone so cannot add an appropriate smiley LOL.

I got the OP confused with you haha.

Maybe the other Bearsrus is a bheast after all then.

I got the OP confused with you haha.

Maybe the other Bearsrus is a bheast after all then.

Thanks R,W & B, this thread has been a bit of a rollercoaster :lol: as I said in another post I do not know the other guy, but never thought he was not a Rangers fan. I will maybe have to get permission from admin to change my name :000000082:

Thanks R,W & B, this thread has been a bit of a rollercoaster :lol: as I said in another post I do not know the other guy, but never thought he was not a Rangers fan. I will maybe have to get permission from admin to change my name :000000082:

It should be him that gets his name changed. Got a feeling he is going to be banned tomorrow though ;-)