Whit mere dae we waant ? World record, tap o' the League

BLUEDIGNITY

So whit is it? The restrictions on us signing players is fuckin criminal, we are up against it, Black's career could be finished this Season with the constant assaults on him, Coisty a don't know if he's gonnae be a manager but fur fucks sake lets dig deep here and support him and the team, this is gonnae be a long haul and if you are no up fur it, well chuck it. Thats all ! :sherlock:

PS - BRING BACK THE BILLY BOYS IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM FUR FUCKS SAKE AND GET SOME ATMOSPHERE GAUN !

So whit is it? The restrictions on us signing players is fuckin criminal, we are up against it, Black's career could be finished this Season with the constant assaults on him, Coisty a don't know if he's gonnae be a manager but fur fucks sake lets dig deep here and support him and the team, this is gonnae be a long haul and if you are no up fur it, well chuck it. Thats all ! :sherlock:

PS - BRING BACK THE BILLY BOYS IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM FUR FUCKS SAKE AND GET SOME ATMOSPHERE GAUN !

The young yuns will never be pleased,get them back to the old days when you got crushed in the Crowed,we even had the crowed surfer...(tu).

The young yuns will never be pleased,get them back to the old days when you got crushed in the Crowed,we even had the crowed surfer... (tu).

I once saw a cellick fan try to surf the crowd. Unfortuately when he jumped out the stand he did not seem to realise the crowd were 40 feet below.

And when we scored you seldom ended up in the same place when it settled down.

We always ended up in the same place - on top !

The young yuns will never be pleased,get them back to the old days when you got crushed in the Crowed,we even had the crowed surfer... (tu).

No the good thing the night Mate, a wis in a place that was jam packed wall tae wall wae People singing fae the same hymn sheet and singing hymns that we all know. These fuckers have only riled us and there is no hiding place for them. W.A.T.P.

Spot on,who are we? Where are we? We are the people and we're top of the league.

PS - BRING BACK THE BILLY BOYS IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM FUR FUCKS SAKE AND GET SOME ATMOSPHERE GAUN !\\

oh please let it happen.. :pipe:

Not quite understanding why fans are so upset on the tackles on Black? He had been doing the same in the SPL to other players for fucking years! He's a hardman so these tackles will be water off a ducks back!

As for the Billy Boys bring it back, Time for the pandering to Focus to stop and for us to sing what we want!

Personally i think the atmosphere at games now is more family orientated,maybe not as loud but my boy now comes back singing the Pioneers song etc. what for me is the way forward....

Each to their own, but the old days for me was the best days to follow our club. You could sing what you want, without fear of being thrown out or jailed.

No pope schools that brainwash our children.

No nuns that do not give condoms to Africans at risk of AIDS or poverty.

AND

No priests that forgive horrendous and abhorrent crimes and do not report them to the authorities.

Is that too much to ask.

I feel a song coming on or has that been criminalised already.

Must change it to no SNP or oirish to sadden my eyes.

No pope schools that brainwash our children.

No nuns that do not give condoms to Africans at risk of AIDS or poverty.

AND

No priests that forgive horrendous and abhorrent crimes and do not report them to the authorities.

Is that too much to ask.

I feel a song coming on or has that been criminalised already.

Must change it to no SNP or oirish to sadden my eyes.

No pope, priest or holy waater,

No home rule for Ireland, If I had a Tommy Gun . . .

:sherlock:

We always ended up in the same place - on top !

No the good thing the night Mate, a wis in a place that was jam packed wall tae wall wae People singing fae the same hymn sheet and singing hymns that we all know. These fuckers have only riled us and there is no hiding place for them. W.A.T.P.

We only have our selfs to blame,the guy that got took to court,for saying the word Fenian ,fucked it up big time,he should have said Fenian is a terrorist,and a celtic supporter.

We only have our selfs to blame,the guy that got took to court,for saying the word Fenian ,fucked it up big time,he should have said Fenian is a terrorist,and a celtic supporter.

Calling one a dirty fenian bastard is no different than calling one a dirty terrorist bastard.

The oxford dictionary clearly defines both terms.

However, the fucked up scotland bill begs to differ.

In scotland supporters of terrorism, who openly glorify terrorism hide behind a SNP sanctioned 'derogatory' defense, subsequently made law. You could have not made it up.

The fallen, that paid the ultimate sacrifice will be turning in their graves.

Lest we forget, what does that mean?

Living in a country that protects terrorists, peadophiles and incompetent institutions?

I think not, an elephant, Yorkshire man and most importantly, a bear never forgets!

Our fallen demand that they are remembered and we will remember them.

Lest we forget.