Ch. 4's Rangers-hater Alex Thomson in Glasgow today?

CanadianBacon

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck about timmy thomson or his medical records, he's just a no mark wannabe shitstirrer who's career and reputation is stuck in reverse gear. He'll be out of sight and sound soon enough. (no timmy T, that isn't a threat)

Could it be construed as a letter bomb then ?

I think its great that we've moved on from boring old fisticuffs and on to the manufacture of chemical and biological warfare agents. How cool is that? Maybe someday we'll add the Nobel prize for Chemistry to our trophy cabinet :lol:

I think Thompson's sleeping with Mad Phil. It's the only explanation for his madness.

The only chemical he's around is ky jelly - named after their former chairman that aided & abetted along with jock.

Indeed. Mad Phil's best mate says Rangers fans are the worst for threats, no need for a second opinion, report it as fact.

Hutton says someone threatened to torch the stadium. Source? Corroboration? Nah, just report it as fact.

Mad Phil's editor says she was threatened? Play an audio of someone telling people to tweet her, and shock horror, calling her a bitch! Get him locked up!

Utterly ludicrous report. His C4 days must be numbered if he keeps turning up to work with scoops like that.

the thing is his boss at channel 4 is none other than the self named leftie cosgrove.

is this the end of channel 4 being a respected channel in the uk.lmfao

was it ever...

the thing is his boss at channel 4 is none other than the self named leftie cosgrove.

is this the end of channel 4 being a respected channel in the uk.lmfao

was it ever...

There's no other reason other than channel four was named after the four j's.

jim torbett, john cullen, jimmy saville, jock stein.

Just watched this piece of journalistic drivel on the web.

I had to laugh at that silly lassie, she's so frightened but she's prepared to put her ugly mug on the tv for all to recognize.

All contributers had an agenda.

Thomson does not seem to grasp the fact that our club was being attacked from all quarters, it's only natural some nuts will get angry and make threats none of which materialised or were bad enough for the police to take action.

I would remind Thomson that it was a Hearts fan who actually attacked TLB intent on bodily harm in front of thousands...what's worse an idle threat or actual harm?

I think its great that we've moved on from boring old fisticuffs and on to the manufacture of chemical and biological warfare agents. How cool is that? Maybe someday we'll add the Nobel prize for Chemistry to our trophy cabinet :lol:

I think Thompson's sleeping with Mad Phil. It's the only explanation for his madness.

Never seen it but I take it Rangers fans are just about the most dangerous people on earth. It's shocking this guy is allowed to do this.

It is laughable right enough. If we're so dangerous then why do so many weak and cowardly people seek to abuse us?

I had to laugh at that silly lassie, she's so frightened but she's prepared to put her ugly mug on the tv for all to recognize.

Thomson does not seem to grasp the fact that our club was being attacked from all quarters, it's only natural some nuts will get angry and make threats none of which materialised or were bad enough for the police to take action.

I would remind Thomson that it was a Hearts fan who actually attacked TLB intent on bodily harm in front of thousands...what's worse an idle threat or actual harm?

I actually think Thompsons pissed at Limmy making a cunt of him with his videos. Think Rangers Chat was on the programme.

Rangers toxic underclass? WTF

I'm stunned by that even after all we have put up with. Surely C4 have let this dick go too far with this. Guy's trying to instigate a beating. It's easy to see the he's willfully used this descripton just to offend us.

Will he be adding were all unemployed junkies next week if he manages to find a bear who's trying to find a job and likes a spliff.

Would maybe expect this from a rabid blogger but C4 ffs!

Don't encourage the scum mate.

I know but it should be viewed if only to show how ignorant thomson is.

And don't forget it's a national program, those who don't understand or south of the border take this man for a serious jouranlist, I don't think the Scottish Sun's exposea of him was reported down south.

No point trying to remind the cunt about anything.

He defends Philth.

He mocks the 66.

He hates us.

End of.

Long team reader, medium term member lurker and first time poster. The report tonight really really surprised me. I think I'm a pretty moderate, reasonable guy and I regularly watch Channel 4 news but that was an absolute joke. It is very unusual on a reputable news program for a correspondent to have such an obvious agenda to push.

Any decent reporter looks at events/circumstances in context. He frequently mentioned the "fact based book". Surely relevant to the reaction to the book is the context - the fact that it is written by a a guy who on a daily basis goes out of his way to wind up/offend Rangers fans. A guy who has revelled in our club's downfall and is now aiming to make money out of it. A guy whose posts are regularly of a sectarian nature and who clearly hates everything about Rangers. Why would that generate a negative reaction??

However, Alex chose to overlook all that and (I understand from other posts) actually wrote the foreword to the book. I for one would love to see a proper independently written fact based book about everything that has happened at Rangers. I think lots of fans would. What I don't want is to read about it through the eyes of a horrible bitter wee cretin who hates my club.

This is difficult one for the club - react and give him oxygen or ignore him. I hope they ignore him for now. I hope fans do the same - he's looking for a reaction. Channel 4 news is not watched by many compared to the other main news programmes and beyond annoyed Rangers fans, and Celtic fans wanking in the Lisbon Lions PJs this idiot won't even cause a ripple.