Who sits in GF1 and do you get issues with stewards?

Blue and True

Bumped into Abdul in the Royal on Sandy Row in Belfast for the Linfield game - he'd been walking about handing out flyers all day of himself getting arrested. Goes to EDL marches with Rangers flags all the time, does nothing but give us a bad name!

Cant remember the last game that went by without one of these mini hitlers coming down and causing all sorts of bother. Me and a couple of my mates got into an argument with one particular woman who wanted my mates Season Ticket for reasons she said she "hasnt decided yet", this was the same night I eventually got thrown out for standing........................yip standing :ohmy: . We must have spent half an hour of the falkirk game arguing with these brain dead halfwits and so called police who said that inside the stadium they have no jurisdiction and it is the stewards who have the power, unless you commit a criminal offence. Sooner Rangers get shot of these G4S clowns the better :2gunsfiring_v1:

You sit near me :sherlock:

Why were the away support allowed to stand all through the game? I realise it must be frustrating if people are standing in front of you but to single out one guy is not right the police and stewards went in like they were dealing with a fight or serious trouble between fans would ate like to see how they react if there is real bother Most of the stewards look like Harry Potter with their one size fits all f*** all high viz jackets arseholes

I've sat in my mates seat in GF1 a few times this season and seen the stewards being 'heavy handed' all because some lads are standing, having a laugh and giving the away fans some banter back. The Police always look mortified when they have to go and back up the stewards as if they don't agree/can be bothered with the agro.

I sit in GF1 and every single week there is a run in with stewards and 9 times out of 10 its because people are standing up.

I nearly got chucked out because one of the guys that sits next to us got chucked out for taking a photo of a really ugly Falkirk fan, you should have seen him ugliest wee guy on the planet, but when this guy started going mental at us the Rangers fan who got removed put his foot on the seat in front of him so he could lean over and get a better picture and was told he wasnt allowed to do that.

So a few stewards sat in an around these lot as it had been kicking off with them all through the game just running abuse so I took my phone out and pretended to take a picture of the stewards. When they came to speak to me the guys sitting across the stairwell said to me, "Did you get that picture of me and my mate" as if i was taking a picture of him instead of the steward and everyone around us got there phones out and starting taking pictures!

But there are 1-2 stewards that are ok, the younger guys but there is 2 guys, one wee fat one and another skinny guy with glasses and without fail they will try and get people to sit down.

Im a bit on the fence with it tbh, ive got bad legs so i wish they would sit down but at the same time it doesnt cause me any harm that they are standing, I think the stewards just like the confrontation!

Now perhaps I'm not understanding the full story in all these complaints against the security at Ibrox,but it seems to me that these are not isolated incidents where Bears are getting huckled for minor matters,so if it is such a big problem,especially in a certain section of the ground,then maybe a bit of concentrated action is required.

I think that if the fans sent letters of complaint directly to Charles Green stating their concerns and indicated that they would withdraw their option of an ST for next season, something would be done about these Nazi-esque bawbags.

We are after MORE passion and atmosphere at Ibrox and these cunts want us to behave as if we were at the fucking opera? :wanker::moon:

agree the stewards are ott however its not great sittin behind sumbdy who wont sit down.Dont pay ma money to argue wi sum obnoxious wank who doesnt consider his fellow supporters

Personally I think if you want to sit down to watch a football match watch it on the TV at home.

Personally I think if you want to sit down to watch a football match watch it on the TV at home.

I kept taking my old man for years as it was a huge pleasure of his, but his legs were goosed. Should he have stayed at home because he wanted to sit down?

There are reasons for some staying in their seats.

I kept taking my old man for years as it was a huge pleasure of his, but his legs were goosed. Should he have stayed at home because he wanted to sit down?

There are reasons for some staying in their seats.

No, a few people have their reasons for sitting down, but do 35-40k? No.

You didn't. I asked a question?

Given that you seemed so opposed to people sitting at games I think it was a legitimate question.

Just don't see why people would rather sit in an uncomfortable seat, usually with a worse view and then do nothing but moan at the players other than the 5 seconds after a goal. Which I've seen many times at games

Just don't see why people would rather sit in an uncomfortable seat, usually with a worse view and then do nothing but moan at the players other than the 5 seconds after a goal. Which I've seen many times at games

I agree, I'd prefer to stand to be honest but the seats are there and for a lot of people (not 40,000 but lots) standing for 90 minutes is too much.