Reversal of Sale of Assets

The last thread I wrote had me accused of wing a secret tim, so let's see how the one goes.....

Given the recent news about D&P or Grier in particular admitting they knew about the Ticketus deal I can see that the talk has already turned to people discussing the administration being reversed and the sale of the club being challenged.

To put it simply, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

To unwind a complex business transaction such as this, after such a period of investment from our new owners because of an issue like this would be impossible and in no-ones interests.

What might happen if it turns out that D&P messed up is that they will find themselves getting sued by the creditors ( in particular Ticketus) and one of their liability funds takes a hit. D&P are a big firm and can take the hit.

We are not getting dragged back into this. The media will come out with all sorts of scare stories and start hinting at ridiculous outcomes. They are talking crap.

I have never been a bury my head in the sand type. I said administration was inevitable for months enforce it happened and said NewCo was our best option way before talk of liquidation (of the oldco) even began.

We are safe in our NewCo, that's the benefit of corporate liability. Our club is safe and Whyte can't touch us.

if you have a look at the other thread in question you will see that what your sayings is where it ended up. some bears asked the question other bears provided some facts they knew,some other bears who know the laws better explained nought can happen, and all was happy again. its the benifit of being a bear we are the people for the people. :7325:

the media have been lied to

big frign deal

the only legal aspect I can see is that ticketus may have some recourse with D&P

But even then its unclear from the report if they knew or was Grier on his own.

It's fairly bad for D&P, good cance they would be punished for Griers actions, even if they had no knowledge.

It's fairly bad for D&P, good cance they would be punished for Griers actions, even if they had no knowledge.

im not sure

using the ticketus money to buy the club isnt against the law

the issue only arises if D&P and or Grier new they had no intension of paying it back

Now it seems clear enough they must have but proving it legally wont be that easy

im not sure

using the ticketus money to buy the club isnt against the law

the issue only arises if D&P and or Grier new they had no intension of paying it back

Now it seems clear enough they must have but proving it legally wont be that easy

Sure it depends on the timing of the deal being signed if Whyte didn't own the club then you can't sell assets you don't own.

The last thread I wrote had me accused of wing a secret tim, so let's see how the one goes.....

Given the recent news about D&P or Grier in particular admitting they knew about the Ticketus deal I can see that the talk has already turned to people discussing the administration being reversed and the sale of the club being challenged.

To unwind a complex business transaction such as this, after such a period of investment from our new owners because of an issue like this would be impossible and in no-ones interests.

What might happen if it turns out that D&P messed up is that they will find themselves getting sued by the creditors ( in particular Ticketus) and one of their liability funds takes a hit. D&P are a big firm and can take the hit.

We are not getting dragged back into this. The media will come out with all sorts of scare stories and start hinting at ridiculous outcomes. They are talking crap.

I have never been a bury my head in the sand type. I said administration was inevitable for months enforce it happened and said NewCo was our best option way before talk of liquidation (of the oldco) even began.

We are safe in our NewCo, that's the benefit of corporate liability. Our club is safe and Whyte can't touch us.

Not even interesting

BBC Scotland failed to point out that any such infringement of financial services rules will have no effect on Rangers Football Club. The assets (ie The Rangers Football Club, etc) were sold to Green's consortium. If there were to be any claim for whatever reason, that claim would only affect the old parent company (RFC 2012 Plc), old shareholders, creditors, Duff & Phelps plus any investigatory body brought in by BDO or whoever. Our football club is no longer involved and BBC Scotland DELIBERATELY omitted to say that.

Believe D&P sought a judgement on the Ticketus claim, it was the advice of that judgement that they didn't add them to the creditors list.

Grier a partner in the firm has previously stated that he knew of the Ticketus arrangement but assumed it was the same as they had with DM, so it is now a fight between CW and Grier who's telling the bigger porkies.

Lord Hodge demanded papers back in June over the D&P potential conflict of interest inquiry, as that has been quiet and BDO are preparing to move in a problem can't have been seen.

However at the end of the day they can all fight it out amongst themselves, just some more delusional ramblings over the sale being over turned, they wanted us dead but here we are, some folks just can't except that.

D&P were court appointed, HMRC approved it as they can go after individuals hence no CVA.

Okay, so we have travelled down a very bumpy road of late, this cannot be reversed.

The only outcome will be that dished out by the regulators and courts should it get that far which I think it will.

We will not challenge this unless we ie CG etal are dragged into it.

We can only hope our current owners are not embroiled in this.

Whyte bought the Club under pretence,Whyte borrowed money under pretence.....could be some jail time coming up so he's trying to implicate others for company :hanged::000000082:

As bad as it is, I don't think mate that whyte can be charged with purchasing the club with a loan guaranteed via ST sales. As apparently he personally guaranteed that loan. Unless it was a specific clause in the SPA - it was not illegal. As much as it grates me that the smirky cockroach face thought he was clever, and could get everything for nothing, in the end, good prevails.

By the way - for evermore, craig whyte will feel like a pelican; because it doesn;t matter where he goes, there will always be a huge bill in front of him.

In what possible way was Newco our best option? A CVA was our best option. To suggest otherwise is just mind bottling