Ian Black

Captain Hilts

i know he's not popular with some on here, but i noticed last night when Inverness scored their 2nd, he grabbed the ball from Alexander and was desperate to get on with the game. i also noticed he was jeeing up his team mates and the fans in the Broomloan. i agree he's had a slow start but we have to remember that he had a hernia op in the summer and has played almost every game from start to finish. i also think he genuinely loves playing for Rangers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just think he's becoming the new Edu in terms of people finding someone to blame. i think we should wait til he's hit his best form until we start tearing him to shreds

Why would anyone tear him to shreds when the lad is on the top of his game? Which is your hypothetical situation.

I agree with OP hes doing his best at the mo to find his form, he wasnt moaning he was trying to get the lads into some fighting spirit, as everyones head went down. The formation Ally puts out doesnt suit his style of play, then again Ally formation is pretty messed up at the mo totally unbalanced.

He has been poor, end of.

All this talk about him not hitting form is bull shit. How can he be struggling in a league of part timers when he was able to stroll most games in the SPL last season. The only possible ocnclusion is a bad attitude.

he looked lost last night, devoid of ideas and he seems unable to make a positive pass.

Added to that was his snipe at the corwd on Sunday.

He is one of our senior players and his performances are simply not good neough - we are very short on experienced players at the moment and guys like Black need to step up to the mark and start leading by positive example

Good to know that all footballers are always on form. Ya right its fact not bullshit. Man we have a good striker thats playing RM and he was crap last night is that because he is normally crap out out of position. I played alot of football in my days at decent level and I can honestly say that at times my form dropped or if I was played out of my prefered position I did struggle, so give the lad a break

I agree with OP hes doing his best at the mo to find his form, he wasnt moaning he was trying to get the lads into some fighting spirit, as everyones head went down. The formation Ally puts out doesnt suit his style of play, then again Ally formation is pretty messed up at the mo totally unbalanced.

Agreed. I think Black is a ball winning midfielder, who fetches and carries and who gives the ball to the more creative midfielders. Unfortunately this season the more creative midfielders have been very inconsistent, IMO.

Good to know that all footballers are always on form. Ya right its fact not bullshit. Man we have a good striker thats playing RM and he was crap last night is that because he is normally crap out out of position. I played alot of football in my days at decent level and I can honestly say that at times my form dropped or if I was played out of my prefered position I did struggle, so give the lad a break

He's no playing out of position.