The Muppet on the pitch today

savenosouls

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tit is likely to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Monday.

Quite Right too.

If it pleads Guilty right away....BANNING ORDER

If it pleads Not Guilty...Bail Conditions keeping it out of football stadia, signing on at cop shops in the first half of certain games and eventually a BANNING ORDER!

If he was one of the unwashed obbsessed fae coatbridge that apparently helped swell the alloa end?? Then my money is on him getting a public apology from Rangers(court ordered). Compensation for his ticket and Bucky money and a free seat in amongst the green(snotter) guides at the piggery.. Call me synical but is that not got a wee bit of TRUTH IN IT!? JUSTICE IN SCOTLAND IS A F****NG JOKE...

I have actually seen so called Pacific Shelf fans being punished by the courts. I KNOW it is from the Dhaily Rhebel, but it really did happen this way.

As far as I am aware NO RANGERS FAN has been punished as harshly as this shower.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/three-celtic-supporters-jailed-and-banned-1129398

Definitely a taig, boy infront of me kne him - he sent a group text something along the lines of 'Yass just ran on the pitch at Ibrox, in the cells waiting to get taken to the polis station some buzz' - walloper.