Goalie and Bomber

Was at a night with bomber and the 'goalie' last night in the largest rangers supporters club world wide, the stornoway RSC. It was a great night with 2 legends which also made former player Ronnie Mackinnon it's ambassador and life member as he lives local. I was a little worried about bombers reception but he got a great one, as he should to be honest, for being a great player and leader for our beloved club. He might have gone down in estimation in some people's eyes for his protest at Green, but as he said l.night he did it out of love for the club, and I for one believe that!

Anyway it was fantastic they came up to visit, the stories were great and I hope the come again. It makes you proud to be a Ger when you are in such presence. WATP

Was at a night with bomber and the 'goalie' last night in the largest rangers supporters club world wide, the stornoway RSC. It was a great night with 2 legends which also made former player Ronnie Mackinnon it's ambassador and life member as he lives local. I was a little worried about bombers reception but he got a great one, as he should to be honest, for being a great player and leader for our beloved club. He might have gone down in estimation in some people's eyes for his protest at Green, but as he said l.night he did it out of love for the club, and I for one believe that!

Anyway it was fantastic they came up to visit, the stories were great and I hope the come again. It makes you proud to be a Ger when you are in such presence. WATP

Sounds a great night bud............Ronnie used to live in Mosspark and his younger sister was 2 years older than me at school........what a stunner and this was in the 60s and she had the legs to go with the mini skirt back then.

Went to a night with John Brown before and he was a brilliant speaker, not sure I would have gone had it not been before all the Green pish - out of interest did he mention anything about his views on Green now?

They charged £15 a head. He did go off on one about Green, but it didn't last long as everyone wanted the night to stay light hearted. Apparently Green is coming up at the end of January to visit our RSC so that will be interesting. Prob won't be inthe same scale as l.night but still a nice gesture to visit us. GSTQ

Hahaha!!!

No idea why that boy is laughing either. It actually is, in terms of subscribed paying members, the largest RSC Worldwide. In my drunken state I totally forgot that they also both said that Green asking Walter to come on the board was just a publicity stunt and it would never happen. The only downer of the night as the have embarrassed themselves! Still though..... WATP