Rangers Online Shop

From RangersDirect...

Source Lab Rangers Stadium Jacket Mens

Cheer on Steven Davis and the side to victory in the mens Source Lab Rangers Stadium Jacket, featuring a full length zip front and the team badge to the left chest. This mens football jacket benefits from elasticated cuffs and a quilted inner for a snug fit as you watch the game.

<cr>

Seems to be a temporary site to me.

That's what we said weeks ago when it was first mentioned here. Since then, it's just sat there unchanged like a very unchanging thing.

I worry that Rangers are not going to be in a position to properly capitalise on the Online Xmas Shopping period. Which is now!

Oi! Sports Direct - fill that shop, sort the prices, and launch the site properly - Now!

Been trying to buy the new Rangers illustrated history book. But can't find it anywhere.

Any clues ???

It's on Amazon UK. Whether it's on Amazon.Au or not, I don't know, and whether Amazon UK ship to Australia, I don't know, and whether you're even in Australia, I don't know

But a clue was all you asked for.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rangers-Official-Illustrated-Celebration-Glorious/dp/0755319206/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352721259&sr=8-1

That's what we said weeks ago when it was first mentioned here. Since then, it's just sat their unchanged like a very unchanging thing.

I worry that Rangers are not going to be in a position to properly capitalise on the Online Xmas Shopping period. Which is now!

Oi! Sports Direct - fill that shop, sort the prices, and launch the site properly!

Only reason I think it is temporary site, is highlighted in one of my earlier posts...

"Cheer on Steven Davis and the side to victory in the mens Source Lab Rangers Stadium Jacket, featuring a full length zip front and the team badge to the left chest. This mens football jacket benefits from elasticated cuffs and a quilted inner for a snug fit as you watch the game."

A quick copy and paste job. But why is it taking so long? Maybe there just isnt much stock left and they want to clear it out for the next supplier to step in?