RTC blogger named

markybear

I think a good name blackening should start on this bheast pronto

Rangers Tax Case Blogger Revealed.

This I hope will be another Blog within a Blog.

I have been putting this off for a while now been very busy and time constraints and so on.

I was going to string this out by naming the main contributors identities first then the man who started it all and then forget about all the help and vainly claimed all the plaudits for the Orwell blog.

But I’m not I’m going to give you the moneyshot first.

Don’t say I’m not good to you.

But with today’s news that Rangers Football club have served disgraced lawyer Paul McConville with an injunction to stop spreading his malicious lies.

I feel there is no better time to start outing these people.

Now I have known of this person’s Identity for a while. Rangers Tax Case Blog has become a collective but the person that started the blog and claimed the plaudits.

Is a Lawyer by the name of

MARTIN KELLY.

more to come

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If u type " Martin Kelly lawyer " into google the 1st hit is a blog site run by a man named Martin Kelly who is a lawyer, he seems to reside in the west of Scotland and blogs about the law and various other topics, although I couldn't see any RFC related after a quick skim

Seems too coincidental

If u type " Martin Kelly lawyer " into google the 1st hit is a blog site run by a man named Martin Kelly who is a lawyer, he seems to reside in the west of Scotland and blogs about the law and various other topics, although I couldn't see any RFC related after a quick skim

Seems too coincidental

Very similar to McConivlle's blog.

Whoever he is he's quite clearly a pape from that blog though.

Be careful when posting a name in this manner,

I too have Googled 'Martin Kelly Lawyer' and I am sure it is NOT this 'Martin Kelly' :

He has several Blogs, this is his main one : Martin Kelly Blogspot

Amongst others is this one : Martin Kelly - The G-Gnome Rides Out

Which includes this Post :

1/09/2006

San Juan, County Antrim

There seems to be a remarkable similarity between those Puerto Ricans who spew hatred of the gringos while pocketing the gringos' welfare cheques with those republicans in Northern Ireland who praise the memory of Bobby Sands while cashing the English giro.

POSTED BY MARTIN AT 11:23 PM 0 COMMENTS

And if it's not ?? - how do we detract any of the forthcoming nonsense that follows ??

We have to be careful on matters like these.

Personally I'd wait until I had concrete proof before naming anyone, but I get why tensions are high.

With regards to if it is the right person or not I would be pretty sure the ground work has been done and they have evidence how they know it is him. As for googling a name and saying it is that person then that is wrong.

And if it's not ?? - how do we detract any of the forthcoming nonsense that follows ??

We have to be careful on matters like these.

He's a taig who spouts absolute bile about our club, whether he is a contributor to RTC or not I hope he gets the sack.

Agree it's not fair on anyone who is named the same

It has to be 100% bang on who he is or people could find themselves in hot water

The guy has hid behind this for too long spouting nonsense and having people give him info that shouldn't have been public knowledge (breaking the law btw) so I hope the law enforcement and any others catch up with these people real soon