Alex Thomson "Tax-Evasion" Tweet

TheNuts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who is on twitter should ask the fud about yellow teeth and a few of his team mates who lost a tax case re investments , what this fud thinks of them.

Haven't asked him that but I did ask if he still stood by comments that he made on his channel 4 blog that Rangers had been involved on tax evasion, had"arguably an entire Ibrox culture of funny money" and that we were too "corrupted to survive liquidation".

I have yet to recieve any sort of reply.......I won't hold my breath on getting one either.

Haven't asked him that but I did ask if he still stood by comments that he made on his channel 4 blog that Rangers had been involved on tax evasion, had"arguably an entire Ibrox culture of funny money" and that we were too "corrupted to survive liquidation".

I have yet to recieve any sort of reply.......I won't hold my breath on getting one either.

Sell we can but hope that a certain solicitors firm have copies of said tweets.

good post.

I've made several posts previously about my doubts over the religious aspects of the Rangers witch hunt. I've said this as I'm completely atheist and have never been involved or really seen anything sectarian in the past.

But who the fuck am I to say that? If I'm not involved in that aspect of our support how can I possibly state that it's nothing to do with a concerted effort against the working class Protestant?

Maybe time for a little rethinking on my part.

Don't think for a minute it's only religious Bears the want begone,We represent everything they despise.Free thinkers from all the spectrum of politics.

Most Scots can claim some sort of heritage of Knox and his teaching.Weather you are an atheist and left wingers or a church going wee free Tory,they don't care.They see us as h***...........

Amazing the behaviour of cretins like him... Go on twitter and block anyone that challenges him and stands up for Rangers. Hmmm very similar behaviour to Rhegan(Father Dougal) when he was on it.

One of my favourite comedic characters totally the opposite of Regan who is not at all funny.

we are in some kind of warped reality right now - just in case people are jumping in too quickly and ignoring the obvious, i just want to go over what is currently occuring in Scotland.

Rangers were pilloried for months, acused and slandered of something that no judgement had been passed on.

when we were found innocent, not only were there no actual real apologies, but instead, we have a respected (and i'm sure he is respected outside of Scotland) journalist ignoring the verdict and calling for more investigations. if this was any other case, people would be compasionate toward the wrongly accused. i really dont understand how it is possible that a supposed outsider (i.e. not brought up in the Glasgow bubble) can feel so passionately towards this.

sorry, got lost in my rant there - the bullet point i wanted to make was that we have been found innocent, but people like thomson dont care what the verdict was. they already have it in their heads. nothing will change that

Maybe a few years in Barlinnie would.

The full force of the law should be brought to bear on this fool and anyone like him. His employers should be made responsible for giving him the oppotunity to spout his lies and maybe any potential employers will think twice about giving him work.

He'll hopefully only then be emploed by some local radio station, any ideas on who that may be?

In fact, he doesn't deserve ot be near any newsroom ever again, especailly if he can't accept legal judgements that have little to nothing to do with him.