Gio Tweet

julescotia

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take your idiotic slurs somewhere else mate. A shifty eyes cause i didn't think van vossen was that good and you think he was fuckin great? he flattered to decieve with us and there is no getting away from that fact. He was in a training video? well whoppy fuckin doo.

Maybe in future you will think before you spout shite. Don't try and fight facts with an opinion built around one single memory that you watched on Scotsport.

Maybe in future you will think before you spout shite. Don't try and fight facts with an opinion built around one single memory that you watched on Scotsport.

I seen him plenty of times -but facts? opinions? :lol: are you actually reading what you type?

I'll give you this - he was in a training video - the legend that he is..

I seen him plenty of times -but facts? opinions? :lol: are you actually reading what you type?

I'll give you this - he was in a training video - the legend that he is..

But no mention of the talented Dutch squads that he made at the time?

And If you think he is a legend then you have definitely gone a little OTT in your praise of him.

And If you think he is a legend then you have definitely gone a little OTT in your praise of him.

its alright the voices will stop soon...

People remember the miss but he was a much better player than a lot give him credit for.

Scored a couple of crackers too.

I do remember that miss and despaired at it, and he did recieve more than his fair share of criticisim for it, but it was never the worse miss I've ever seen, certainly not compared to the media witch hunt after it.

I was sitting right behind the goal that day and although it was an empty net, he had to hit it first time, from about the 18 yard line. He didn't miss by much, but he negative press after it didn't help his cause.

I don't remember Bratbak getting as many brickbats for missing a 1 yard strike, but maybe that was the biginning of the media negativity as he was not a Dutch internationalist for nothing.

Also, Seb was maybe far too young when he came over here and the hype was maybe too much for him. Could have and should have done better though.

At least he's still got a smile on his face these days.

fuck me just reminds me of how unlucky we were with signing strikers that were actually quite good but never got the brakes with injuries etc , Van vossen , Amato , Bo andersen , Flo thats a lot of cash which shoud have been used to bring jardel here .

none of they strikers suffered bad injury problems :dry:

van vossen was never forgiven for the miss at the piggery and was simply part of the walter smith revolving door of players during 9iar, Bo Andersen was the same, Amato didnt fit with wee dicks fast flowing moving football and Flo simply couldnt cut it against the caber tossing defenders in scottish football, specifically the tarriers