Gio Tweet

julescotia

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there for a league cup game vs St Johnstone (his debut I think) where Seb scored the opener. He never reappeared for the 2nd half. Didn't see him again for about 2 yrs and when we did it looked like he'd developed a love of battered food.

fuck me just reminds me of how unlucky we were with signing strikers that were actually quite good but never got the brakes with injuries etc , Van vossen , Amato , Bo andersen , Flo thats a lot of cash which shoud have been used to bring jardel here .

quite goods a bit of a stretch with that one...

People remember the miss but he was a much better player than a lot give him credit for.

Scored a couple of crackers too.

When I watched him I always hoped he was better than he actually was. I just could never see it. He was getting picked for Holland when he was playing for us as well.

The miss coloured things a bit though your right.

quite goods a bit of a stretch with that one...

Van Vossen was one of the most technically gifted Dutch strikers at the time. He was used as an example of the 2nd coming of Total Football in the '90s on training videos. Just because you remember him letting yous off the hook in a game we won 1-0 anyway doesn't mean he was a bad player.

Do you think someone who had 31 caps for the Netherlands in the 90s (and went to USA 94 and Euro 200) was a shite player, aye...?

Have some of this; you are well overdue it: :shifty:

according to wiki van vossen only scored 5 in 22 games am sure he score more than that . anyone find out ? googled it but cant find anything with any stats

wiki only counts league goals... van Vossen probably scored a lot more in the early rounds of the cups (and in Europe perhaps).

Van Vossen was one of the most technically gifted Dutch strikers at the time. He was used as an example of the 2nd coming of Total Football in the '90s on training videos. Just because you remember him letting yous off the hook in a game we won 1-0 anyway doesn't mean he was a bad player.

Do you think someone who had 31 caps for the Netherlands in the 90s (and went to USA 94 and Euro 200) was a shite player, aye...?

Have some of this; you are well overdue it: :shifty:

take your idiotic slurs somewhere else mate. A shifty eyes cause i didn't think van vossen was that good and you think he was fuckin great? he flattered to decieve with us and there is no getting away from that fact. He was in a training video? well whoppy fuckin doo.