TBO Post Game Sit In

nickgers10

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allowed yes, but it does sound pathetic and childish to adults.

Repeatedly going on a Rangers forum and greeting about a group of boys saying nasty things about your beloved SNP seems 'pathetic and childish' to me.

Just seems to me looking from the outside that UB make all the running in that area. There is more "political" stuff being initiated by UB, TBO at one time mostly stuck to Rangers songs.

I've already pointed out the irony of you complaining about Rangers fans being overly political when your avatar is a 'Yes to indy' graphic, but I'm going to do so again.

I've already pointed out the irony of you complaining about Rangers fans being overly political when your avatar is a 'Yes to indy' graphic, but I'm going to do so again.

This is a public forum which anybody can join. As I said to you before I leave my politics at home when I go to see the Rangers, pity others cannot.

This is a public forum which anybody can join. As I said to you before I leave my politics at home when I go to see the Rangers, pity others cannot.

Aww boo hoo, a few wee songs hurt your feelings, if you leave your political views at home like you said, why you so offended by what people are singing?

Surely any atmosphere is better than how Ibrox used to be no less than 2 seasons ago.

Aww boo hoo, a few wee songs hurt your feelings, if you leave your political views at home like you said, why you so offended by what people are singing?

Surely any atmosphere is better than how Ibrox used to be no less than 2 seasons ago.

Take more than that to hurt my feelings. Plenty of Rangers song to be sung. Anyway what was the demo about?

It's a football match plenty of Rangers songs to be sung. If the UB want to sing anti SNP or any other party for that matter do it outside Ibrox. Don't use Rangers to spout your political views.

If the Union Bears wish to use their numbers to support the Union them I hope they insist on making the point at Ibrox. As we seen so recently when the forces were on the pitch, support for what this club represents extends far beyond sport alone.

Our enemas that live behind the nspcc curtain claim they have no religous objectives, only political. Well we know that is not the case; so our challenge is challenging the corrupt politics - that is in our town, and in our country.

The renaming.

Plenty of reasons to be against. It's been Ibrox for 113 years, 1.5million is not going to make any difference to us. I don't want sports direct plastered all over Ibrox stands.

Why do we need to change the name of Ibrox? Charles Green is about to do a share issue which he hopes to raise 20million from.

Plenty of reasons to be against. It's been Ibrox for 113 years, 1.5million is not going to make any difference to us. I don't want sports direct plastered all over Ibrox stands.

Why do we need to change the name of Ibrox? Charles Green is about to do a share issue which he hopes to raise 20million from.

Completely agree (tu) no need for it at all.

This doesn't solve all our money issues forever though.

Thanks. (tu)