• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk get so angry.

Joll a roint.

:lol:(tu)

Are you fuckin dense?

If you weren't talking about Celtic then I'll quite gladly apologize for misinterpreting your post in any event the manner in which individuals have spoken about Richard Gough on this thread is ridiculous was my contention considering everything he's done for the club (tu)

:lol:(tu)

If you weren't talking about Celtic then I'll quite gladly apologize for misinterpreting your post in any event the manner in which individuals have spoken about Richard Gough on this thread is ridiculous was my contention considering everything he's done for the club (tu)

Obviously i wasnt talking about seltic, well, them too i guess are encaptured in goughys 'by gone be by gones' bullshit.

Nobody respects gough more than me, and im speaking as someone whos met the man and his family when he was a gers hero.

But when guys like gough, hartson, mcneil, goram etc... accept a shiney penny to endorse 1 of these braindead articles the sun cook up then they deserve stick from the fans for it. Whatever junior sportswriter at this tabloid trash paper wrote this, did so to make the club and the fans look undignified. But goughy put his name to it and cashed his cheque, so he deserves the criticism that comes with the territory.

Get yersel tae Gough , never thought I'd hear myself booing a Ranger at the brox, but u r a dirty shitehouse,,,

As are you. Anyone booing their own is a fuckin twat. Especially on Saturday. His opinion differs from yours, get over it. He is one of Rangers greatest Captains and has more than earned the right to have his opinion respected.

I can't do the shifty eyes on my phone, but im not believing alot of these comments are from bears. No chance. There were alot less worse said about the players that left in the summer.

I dont think goughs opinion is correct,but this aint a playground where insults should be thrown around

What a car crash of a thread, it's the undeniable hatred towards gough that's astounds me from bears on here. Shame on you, how about you provide his comments that merit the reaction or is it a case that his opinion is different, because that's s crime beyond crimes that one.

What a car crash of a thread, it's the undeniable hatred towards gough that's astounds me from bears on here. Shame on you, how about you provide his comments that merit the reaction or is it a case that his opinion is different, because that's s crime beyond crimes that one.

The term "Loyal" seems rather lost on some.

Having met Goughie on a few occasions I have immense respect for the man. We constantly go on how as Rangers men we are ALL free thinkers. No pope or priests no matter what their disguise telling us what to think or do. Richard Gough is simply excercising that time honoured tradition. There are arguments both for and against supporting the boycott Richard is simply stating why he is on one side of the argument. I have NO issues with anyone debating his points but not with attacking him because of his points, many of which are valid, as are points for the boycott. An individual's OWN concious has to be their guide in this, I want to HURT Dundee Hibs and their chairman as much as we can. The best way is to beat them on the field of play, where Rangers have ALWAYS shown our true mettle. What I want is us, the fans, to hurt Dundee Hibs by not going, and the players to hurt them by beating the bassas. And want them hurt so bad I would consider praising a Rangers player kicking the ball into our own net with a minute left to play if the game was tied to stop them from getting the split of the gate for a return game at Ibrox.

AND for Charlies next blinder, restrict the scum fans to the corner we give the rest of visiting teams fans.

Believe it is how things are reported,

Gough:

Richard Gough admitted he was not "business savvy enough" to fully understand the nuances of a club moving from being under the control of one company to another, but felt strongly that any talk of Rangers having started afresh in the summer was wide of the mark.

"You keep reading that changing the name means they are a new club but they're not," said Gough. "Celtic have changed their name, the corporate shell or whatever; I'm not business savvy enough [to know the details]. It is the same institution even if their has been a change of ownership. It's important to let people know that. It seems to be [a business technicality]. Other clubs have gone through the same process. It's not even an argument."

Your tarring everybody with the same brush here Chef. I said I thought he was naive and contradictory - no mention of hatred.

what makes gough in your opinion not loyal too rangers?

Let me tell you how this works.

The Sun, 1 of our enemies as far as i'm concerned, call up ex gers & seltic players like Hately, Gough, Hartson, McNeil.

They want to do a braindead article aimed at scaffolders and brick layers (sorry to any bears who do this for a living, i'm not knocking it, but you know where stereo type comes from).

They don't want any fence sitting, this is a scummy rag that sells on controversy. So, the regularly write articles showing the club in a bad light. This week it's the dignity and bitterness of Rangers fans. I'm sure that the weekend there wouldve been some cunt like Hartson calling the scums team spineless for drawing to Arbroath.

See what i did there? I put a buzzword in bold. I nearly dropped my glass irn-bru bottle :O

These journo's then ask these ex-players to endorse the article, throw them a few throaway quotes, and kabam, they have a headline like "RANGERS LEGEND GOUGH SAYS..."

these players know the deal. Their selling theyre credibility for a cheap tabloid buck & don't really care when cashing it that they've gave weight to another journo taking a pop at the club and the fans, in this case.

If Gough really wanted to express his opinion, he can write a blog hismelf for no profit. Maybe even the club would publish it on the website. But he doesn't. He wants his money.

no