Richard Gough

trueblue68

But the way that some people are speaking to each other in here has been nothing short of shocking.

Not just shocking. It's embarrassing and disgusting if I'm being honest. Not just in this thread but throughout the whole forum. I realise they are the minority and on the whole our support are true great people. I've been all over the world and I've not met a Bear yet that wasn't honest, respectful and polite. But this minority on here are very good at ruining my enthusiasm for this season.

Perhaps this is just how internet forums work, been told before its not the place for me.

I'm expecting plenty of insults etc from these posters over my opinion on this. Call me Uber, call me a tim I don't fucking care. I'm more concerned with being able to get up to Ibrox and watch my team than how I'm perceived on an internet forum.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just shocking. It's embarrassing and disgusting if I'm being honest. Not just in this thread but throughout the whole forum. I realise they are the minority and on the whole our support are true great people. I've been all over the world and I've not met a Bear yet that wasn't honest, respectful and polite. But this minority on here are very good at ruining my enthusiasm for this season.

Perhaps this is just how internet forums work, been told its not the place for me before.

I'm expecting plenty of insults etc from these posters over my opinion on this. Call me Uber, call me a tim I don't fucking care. I'm more concerned with being able to get up to Ibrox and watch my team than how I'm perceived on an internet forum.

Uber Tim :P seriously though ive noticed people on all kinds of internet forums or comments sections can be over the top nasty or trolling, the anonimity of it allows certain.people to either exagerrate their views or say things they wouldnt dare say in public, best thing to do is ignore them imo.

Uber Tim :P seriously though ive noticed people on all kinds of internet forums or comments sections can be over the top nasty or trolling, the anonimity of it allows certain.people to either exagerrate their views or say things they wouldnt dare say in public, best thing to do is ignore them imo.

I know its the easy thing to do but I struggle to ignore them, and I'm easily sucked in to the pointless arguments. It just hurts because personally I feel it embarrases the majority of our great support to those outside looking in. I hate anyone and anything that hurts my club or the image of our club.

Was told this isn't the place for me. I think they're right.

I know its the easy thing to do but I struggle to ignore them, and I'm easily sucked in to the pointless arguments. It just hurts because personally I feel it embarrases the majority of our great support to those outside looking in. I hate anyone and anything that hurts my club or the image of our club.

I know how you feel and i agree that some people play the 'greatest fan' role, but from what ive seen they usualy get a earfull from other members, you cant change them but you can debate and discuss all things Rangers on the best forum around, (when you find it give me a shout and i'll join up :pipe: )

I enjoy reading your views and chatting even if I don't always agree.

There's positives about internet forums as well so stick with it! :)

No way Dude. You need to stay. We always need good balanced debate. It has been a bad few days in here, but there will be some fantastic ones on their way.

Can I send you a pm Al?

Perhaps this is just how internet forums work, been told before its not the place for me.

Anonymity means that Internet forums are one of the last bastions of the unreconstructed man. people will argue for aguaments sake. Its not real life. keep your enthusiasm.

Gough on the news there saying he wants fans up in Dundee and he doesnt know whats went on behind the scenes leading up to this boycott?

Seriously Richard? You have no idea? Guy must live in a cave and come out when former teams are playing each other.

I just seen gough with hateley, certainly know what's what I would say, dont let me Piss on yer chips though.

Wow.Steady on old chap.Don't go any where.We need all types of Bears on here.

He's obviously not as bitter over this as most of us. When you consider that their bitterness towards us has and will cost these spl club supporters dearly, I can see his point.

I saw his quotes yesterday and I knew instantly there would be some on here giving him stick for it. Goughie is a True Blue, in my eyes, and everyone is allowed their opinion. I believe it's right to boycott the game but sooner or later we have to get over our bitterness or it will end up consuming us.

Correct. we dont want to end up bitter as the rattlers. if we boycott grounds when we get back to spl its goin to seriously damage our chances of winnin the spl. do we really want to see the ira scum gettin into champions league season upon season and go on about the piggery havin the best atmosphere in europe??!!

Correct. we dont want to end up bitter as the rattlers. if we boycott grounds when we get back to spl its goin to seriously damage our chances of winnin the spl. do we really want to see the ira scum gettin into champions league season upon season and go on about the piggery havin the best atmosphere in europe??!!

No one is saying boycott SPL team matches forever, But boycotting them this season is a must and maybe next!

fuck him and any other that says forgive and forget, fucking tool

Ridiculous reaction to a man that was at the forefront of 9IAR, however strongly you disagree with the opinion he expresses labelling one of the clubs greatest captain's a 'fucking tool' and telling him to 'fuck off' shows a lack of respect considering all that he gave to the club.

I personally disagree with Gough on this but that doesn't lessen my respect for all that he gave us (tu)

Went to the legends tour tonight with Richard Gough. Cracking guy.

He basically said he definitley understands why the fans wanted the boycott but he personally disagreed with it, which is fair enough. He also said he would be worried that Rangers supporters who were against a boycott would go into the scumdee end and there could be trouble.

Aye that's Richard Gough the big Celtic sympathiser

We have many more enemy's than just Celtic.

Went to the legends tour tonight with Richard Gough. Cracking guy.

He basically said he definitley understands why the fans wanted the boycott but he personally disagreed with it, which is fair enough. He also said he would be worried that Rangers supporters who were against a boycott would go into the scumdee end and there could be trouble.

Not what he said on the news tonight.