Margret Gribben SPFA Lawyer

bluechip

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we have a taig lawer as part of the campaign to steal our titles away, a taig banker (Fullerton) part of Lloyds who was making decisions on our finances under Murray, another taig lawer trying to sue us over players walking away, some who didnt walk away and want no part in this. Taig sympathisers at the top of the sfa and spl, and a mulititude of taig bloggers and nutcases getting sensitive info from HMRC to try and find us guilty in the court of public opinion, and yet WE are the establishment???

I dont know why people keep banding this 16% about, it was from over ten years ago.

You keep banging on that catholics will be the majority in "Glasgow, if not scotland". If they have gone from a 16% minority to 51% (at least) majority in ten years then I'll up sticks and move.

Yip around about that percentage.

They are a cancer,an insidious dark shadow.The celtic minded ones that is.

A lot of Catholics have as much dislike for the celtic minded as we do.

I think we must be careful to separate ordinary Catholics from the celtic minded bigots.

This is why the bunnet referred to the celtic minded as Roman Catolic bigots.

That also explains why a proven bigot is the head of the official celtic fan group, the bunnet would not have stood for that.

This is why the bunnet referred to the celtic minded as Roman Catolic bigots.

That also explains why a proven bigot is the head of the official celtic fan group, the bunnet would not have stood for that.

Spot on bud and that is why when he used to leave hampden when glitterdome was getting it's cheap makeover .........fuckers used to wait outside and call him a bastard and the liked because he dared state in public the real meaning of ra sellic minded.

Just think back to the boos ringing round glitterdome when he raised their first league flag in a decade

Spot on bud and that is why when he used to leave hampden when glitterdome was getting it's cheap makeover .........fuckers used to wait outside and call him a bastard and the liked because he dared state in public the real meaning of ra sellic minded.

Just think back to the boos ringing round glitterdome when he raised their first league flag in a decade

Oh i remember that which was only recently surpassed with only 40/48k(depending of source) turning up to see their tainted title flag their first in 3 year. Despite this also being the first league game of their holy grail being in a league without us.

You keep banging on that catholics will be the majority in "Glasgow, if not scotland". If they have gone from a 16% minority to 51% (at least) majority in ten years then I'll up sticks and move.

There was a large section of our support who were complacent to the hatred aimed at our club prior to the BTC but now I hope the same section of our support has woken up to this. This is the same complacency who still think RC's don't work or are the minority. In Glasgow I believe they will be the majority religion not Scotland but this trend worries me as Glasgow is the biggest city and there's other mechanics at work. In 2001 only 67% said they had a religion and about 27% said none or never answered.

The RC religion is a parasite.

There was a large section of our support who were complacent to the hatred aimed at our club prior to the BTC but now I hope the same section of our support has woken up to this. This is the same complacency who still think RC's don't work or are the minority. In Glasgow I believe they will be the majority religion not Scotland but this trend worries me as Glasgow is the biggest city and there's other mechanics at work. In 2001 only 67% said they had a religion and about 27% said none or never answered.

The RC religion is a parasite.

They will not be the majority in Glasgow.

18 non Dom secondary schools approx 18000 pupils.

11 RC secondary schools approx 11000 pupils.One of these is a co-ed.

5 non Dom Independant schools approx 4500 pupils.

2 RC Independant schools approx 1400 pupils.

Non Catholics will still be the majority by a mile.

I don't get why the whole RC/Prod things comes into it, I know RC Rangers fans, and proddie septic fans. Most of the people I know are athiest though.

If the players resign from the SPFA how does that effect their ability to play in the league?

They will not be the majority in Glasgow.

18 non Dom secondary schools approx 18000 pupils.

11 RC secondary schools approx 11000 pupils.One of these is a co-ed.

5 non Dom Independant schools approx 4500 pupils.

2 RC Independant schools approx 1400 pupils.

Non Catholics will still be the majority by a mile.

I believe there is 65k pupils in Glasgow. Holyrood SS had 2000 pupils biggest in Europe. What are the figures for the primary schools? Non religion will be the majority population in Glasgow but i standbye that RC will be the majority religion.

The probblem in our country isnt them its their Sympythisers and appeasers in our midst who allow tjem in to powerful and influential placed.

See Scottish Police force and civil service employment policies.

Quote.

We actively encourage applicants from minority groups .

Particularly the Catholic community.

Appathy in our community is pur biggest problem.

We need to get with the programme.

So we have a taig lawer as part of the campaign to steal our titles away, a taig banker (Fullerton) part of Lloyds who was making decisions on our finances under Murray, another taig lawer trying to sue us over players walking away, some who didnt walk away and want no part in this. Taig sympathisers at the top of the sfa and spl, and a mulititude of taig bloggers and nutcases getting sensitive info from HMRC to try and find us guilty in the court of public opinion, and yet WE are the establishment???

Not forgetting Lunny the 'compliance officer'

I believe there is 65k pupils in Glasgow. Holyrood SS had 2000 pupils biggest in Europe. What are the figures for the primary schools? Non religion will be the majority population in Glasgow but i standbye that RC will be the majority religion.

Holyrood has also the largest Muslim pupils.

And 65k pupils of all ages.

RC may be the largest,but not more than 51%.

The sums just don't add up.

How many "Protestants" are actually church going and christened/baptised?

Holyrood has also the largest Muslim pupils.

And 65k pupils of all ages.

RC may be the largest,but not more than 51%.

The sums just don't add up.

How many "Protestants" are actually church going and christened/baptised?

So has Shawlands Aca and St Alberts PS has about a majority Muslim but still maintains its RC status.

51% wasn't my figure it was another poster who was just saying if it jumped that high he would be packing his bags.

During 2001 it was about 42% but yes how many actually go if it's not a wedding, christening ect.

Iv never understood why the COS don't want COS schools.

That was my thoughts.

Lets just all give up on education and set up 'indoctrination camps'

It seems the way we are heading with some of the talk on here. Dangerous stuff in a world where the ones in charge would snatch away our freedoms without a second of hesitation or guilt.

What a jolly thread this is...

...some folk who are against the idea of sectarian segregation of children now want faith schools of their own. :anguish:

If you can't beat them join them, eh...? (td)

Just to be clear, I said I never understood it.

Personally i think all children should be taught together and RE should be a subject just like maths or English.

Just to be clear, I said I never understood it.

Personally i think all children should be taught together and RE should be a subject just like maths or English.

I think that with all the amazing works of fiction that were written in the name of religion, to assimilate them within the teachings of English literature would be an excellent idea.