Margret Gribben SPFA Lawyer

bluechip

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The proof in the pudding will be June 2013 when the religion part of the census data is released. I really believe that RC's will be the majority religion in Glasgow (not Scotland yet).

...I,m sure i read recently that papes made up 16% of the Scottish population...given that low percentage i find it very very suspitious that so many of them are involved in Scottish footballs governing bodies....question is why ?..

Just to swim against the tide a wee bit......

Employees are allowed to object to the transfer at the point of transfer or as reasonably soon after as is practicalable. In such a circumstance they are entitled to do so and walk away with contract torn up by their own resignations.

It's a technical point of TUPE law but if these players are found to have objected reasonably, we are not due any money. If they are deemed to have transferred, we would be due money.

The article on follow follow, whilst a bit of a rallying call, is forgetting or ignoring some very technical but very important points of law.

We can't like technical points of law when it suits us (see the ebt) and ignore TUPE when it doesn't.

...I,m sure i read recently that papes made up 16% of the Scottish population...given that low percentage i find it very very suspitious that so many of them are involved in Scottish footballs governing bodies....question is why ?..

Yip around about that percentage.

They are a cancer,an insidious dark shadow.The celtic minded ones that is.

A lot of Catholics have as much dislike for the celtic minded as we do.

I think we must be careful to separate ordinary Catholics from the celtic minded bigots.

It may have appeared on FF but it wasn't written by one of their members.

You just have to look at this bitch's Facebook to see where her loyalties lie.

Oh and if you want to know why so few have so many important and powerful positions then you have to google Josemaria Escriva and you'll find your answer there.

Banking

Politics

Media

Law

It is no co-incidence but very few will agree with this point of view.

Yip around about that percentage.

They are a cancer,an insidious dark shadow.The celtic minded ones that is.

A lot of Catholics have as much dislike for the celtic minded as we do.

I think we must be careful to separate ordinary Catholics from the celtic minded bigots.

Whether they admit it to the prods they know most cafflics have a soft spot for ra septic

Oh and if you want to know why so few have so many important and powerful positions then you have to google Josemaria Escriva and you'll find your answer there.

Banking

Politics

Media

Law

You need to be her friend to view her profile...

Anim_06.gif

Yes mate it was the 2001 census which equated to 800,000 compared to the COS which was 42% (roughly 2,146,000).

In Glasgow at that time there was 171,000 saying they were COS compared to 168,000 who claimed to be RC.

Now take the migration from Eastern Europe and Africa combined with the sectarian schools where there is a captive audience then the writing is on the wall for us especially in Glasgow and people wonder why GCC is full of them both politically and as a workplace.

Banking

Politics

Media

Law

The Opus Mafia

Now lets not get a conflict of interests get in the way of trying to fuck Rangers over.

When I think about it, is there any non septic-minded cunts in any power areas of anything?? Police, media, banking, politics?

How can such a small minority be in such places of power over the majority? Our complacency / laziness is coming back to bite us in the arse.

Now lets not get a conflict of interests get in the way of trying to fuck Rangers over.

When I think about it, is there any non septic-minded cunts in any power areas of anything?? Police, media, banking, politics?

How can such a small minority be in such places of power over the majority? Our complacency / laziness is coming back to bite us in the arse.

Aye but they're a' sitting at the back of the bus apparently...

Thank god I was born into the Rangers family , that pub is a class A , Shithole

Probably the big clatty greasy divin greek waiter wid be up her and her pal later oan, ether him or popcorn teeth or both, they'd be gettin flung aboot like scud books, the spunk wid be runnin oot their ears ! :sherlock: