Two faces of a coin

EatDolphins

My first day on RM today after being punted from FF after two years posting there for asking a simple question that deserved an honest answer. After only 12 hours browsing around I am amazed at the difference of opinion and attitude between here and there. I knew there was division between Rangers supporters but never really knew just how much and or why. It's also clear it manifests in the existence of umpteen different forums all talking shit about each other.

I don't really know why I'm posting this other than to say I hope that we can find unity in something...and quickly.

My first day on RM today after being punted from FF after two years posting there for asking a simple question that deserved an honest answer. After only 12 hours browsing around I am amazed at the difference of opinion and attitude between here and there. I knew there was division between Rangers supporters but never really knew just how much and or why. It's also clear it manifests in the existence of umpteen different forums all talking shit about each other.

I don't really know why I'm posting this other than to say I hope that we can find unity in something...and quickly.

:shifty:

Heads or tails.

I call heads, heads it is, you lose. lol

I've left 2 sites before, and I never even got to join FF.

Am I worried about that?

Nope!

I'm not talking about sites joining I'm talking about the supporters maybe cutting each other a bit of slack and stop treating each other like enemies.

I'm not talking about sites joining I'm talking about the supporters maybe cutting each other a bit of slack and stop treating each other like enemies.

And I'm saying it doesn't bother me. That's the nature of the internet.

I've been called names as well, I used to try and disprove false accusations, but I'm not the slightest bit interested in doing so now.

If I was a socio/phsyco prof, maybe, but I'm just a Rangers guy that doesn't get to many mathces in the last 10 years and the forums are great for listening and catching up on Rangers gossip.

Nothing less, nothing more.

I think you will find that the division is caused by the fact that the RST and FF are run in conjunction almost.

I don't hate my fellow fans but do disagree with them on occasion. I don't like the RST for a number of reasons but am happy to debate the issues. That appears one way.

Which site do you think is better. And don't just say RM because you are now posting here. Honest opinion please.

And welcome to the family.

Which site do you think is better. And don't just say RM because you are now posting here. Honest opinion please.

And welcome to the family.

Wouldn't say just yet. Was on follow follow for 2 years so I was comfortable with the site and had a good relationship with a few posters.Definitely more features and a cleaner set up here..and so far I've only been called a beast 3 times!

i will welcome you to the RM with the signature hazing of: