Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

THIS should be explained ?

WHY THE HELL ? .... Watch the bloomin game..... su'p with ya ? (dude with camera phone... weird or what ?)

Seems there was some banner to do with naming the police directly and calling em something along the lines of them being easily offended.... maybe this stupid banner was to blame ?????????

No idea ?

Anyway, if the stupid fans among the better ones "behaved themselves" .... not one thing COULD have been done against the rest.

Go to the game.... support the Team.

Aye, the biggest problem here is the fact a fan has videod the section. THIS NEEDS EXPLAINED PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to stare at the screen of your phone/camera to film - you know that right?

The fans are part of the spectacle ... what's wrong with that?

You know I think a lot of Bears don't like UBs because they put them to shame when it comes to making every home game a real occasion and something to enjoy.

Football has never been purely about what happens on the park it's always been the peoples game (tu)

Aye, the biggest problem here is the fact a fan has videod the section. THIS NEEDS EXPLAINED PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to stare at the screen of your phone/camera to film - you know that right?

Indeed.... but WHY would ANY Gers fan photo over 30 mins of that section..... rather than watch the game ya dummy ?

Indeed.... but WHY would ANY Gers fan photo over 30 mins of that section..... rather than watch the game ya dummy ?

Hahaha, "dummy". Calm it pal.

They're getting footage of the section, we're thankful for that. Obviously he's not going to stop watching the game for 30 minutes. He can hold his camera directed at the section and watch the game.

Multitasking is great.

They're getting footage of the section, we're thankful for that. Obviously he's not going to stop watching the game for 30 minutes. He can hold his camera directed at the section and watch the game.

Multitasking is great.

l know he was doing so well then has to go and spoil it with calling a bear names, why?

The fans are part of the spectacle ... what's wrong with that?

You know I think a lot of Bears don't like UBs because they put them to shame when it comes to making every home game a real occasion and something to enjoy.

Football has never been purely about what happens on the park it's always been the peoples game (tu)

That's true the grumpy,sit doon brigade do my box in.

Multitasking is great.

He's old,be gentle on him.He's even started to sit down now when he pees.

That video sadly is no use in any court case due to the fact that the banner seems to have been edited in, which provides unsatisfactory proof that it was there at that game and unfurled at that time.

Those in court are going to have to do a lot better.

As for the rest, I remain unconvinced.

We can't have all that enthusiasm can we :lol:

I can't even watch the bf1 now without getting out of breath.

Regardless of what people perceive about them,they re great for the games.

Some right curmudgeons on here.

Aye and every now and again I'll have a dig but us auld tins are allowed,after all we've seen it,been there and bought the scarf.

I can't even watch the bf1 now without getting out of breath.

Regardless of what people perceive about them,they re great for the games.

Some right curmudgeons on here.

Aye and every now and again I'll have a dig but us auld tins are allowed,after all we've seen it,been there and bought the scarf.

Some of us have even bought the fucking scar, mate! :000000082:

That video sadly is no use in any court case due to the fact that the banner seems to have been edited in, which provides unsatisfactory proof that it was there at that game and unfurled at that time.

Those in court are going to have to do a lot better.

As for the rest, I remain unconvinced.

They have been set up by the polis,why does that seem implausible to you?

Aye! it was a survival course as a youth in the 50's,60's and 70's,depending what era you were born in :pipe:

70's and 80's for me.

Remember guys launching cans and bottles,full of pish into the opposition end,and getting them back.After the booze ban,golf balls became a favourite.

Up at Tannadice,guy next to me got a fucking dart in his head.His reaction was fucking hilarious btw.Just took it out and launched it back.And said it was a wee bit sore.My knees had went at this point.

70's and 80's for me.

Remember guys launching cans and bottles,full of pish into the opposition end,and getting them back.After the booze ban,golf balls became a favourite.

Up at Tannadice,guy next to me got a fucking dart in his head.His reaction was fucking hilarious btw.Just took it out and launched it back.And said it was a wee bit sore.My knees had went at this point.

Love the dart bit :lol:

Bottles full of pish were a particular problem in those days (I think I preferred the pain to the rain,actually) I left in the mid 60's to live in Australia and when I think how it was back then,the furore over the violence at football in general and the UB's being "Ultras" makes me laugh to be quite honest.

Since when do you see running battles doon PRW these days? and as for getting huckled by the Polis for showing a banner or yelling out against the Nazi with the funny hat on, it's a fucking joke.

Thank fuck I live in a country that's reasonably not lost the plot....YET! :craphead:

I think you'll find that the BIG Chap decides when the BIG Chap appears. Nobody else.

I think you'll find the Police have a set of 'protocols' for how and when to use forced entry - and you're intelligent enough to know that! So therefore I ask myself why try to paint the police in such a bad light? Whatever your beef with the police it is colouring your normally reasonably and analytical mind to what was going on.

Yeah, so much for peacefull protest. The bheast police state, who are more easily offfend than the easily offended. Cunts!

BTW...Our supporters need to grow a pair. How the fuck can half a dozen plod arrest innocents within a crowd of around 600 in that corner. Lock arms, form a cauldron, no need for violence. The they are fucked.

I just hope plod are not also protecting paedophiles like their friends in the eastend, coz they seem migghty sensitive. Must be covering up something!!

NO SURRENDER and we ARE THE BILLY BOYS!!!