If the world ends.....

Blackandra

Wonder how the good cafflic poles feel about having a hitler youth leader ... adventures in catholicism ye canny beat it :lol:

I can actually answer that question for you, Thermo :pipe: They fucking detest that fact and some of the elder ones don't even recognise him as their church leader.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can actually answer that question for you, Thermo :pipe: They fucking detest that fact and some of the elder ones don't even recognise him as their church leader.

Do they also detest that their church did sod all to stop the rise of fascism despite being uniquely placed to do so since all the leading fascists were members of their flock?

Do they also detest that their church did sod all to stop the rise of fascism despite being uniquely placed to do so since all the leading fascists were members of their flock?

I would say that probably some of them do,but I think at that time the Poles had other things on their mind,like survival.

the earth was liquidated i am 100% sure of this it is done finished and everyone must print these stories if they do not they are h***, it still rotates with the same continents but it WAS liquidated and now has no history. get it up ye newco earth! :rolleyes:

the earth was liquidated i am 100% sure of this it is done finished and everyone must print these stories if they do not they are h***, it still rotates with the same continents but it WAS liquidated and now has no history. get it up ye newco earth! :rolleyes:

Say no to Newco Earth im boycotting Oxygen in protest (tu)