John Hartson

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canny believe I just read this pish.

Your post snapped me out of my suicide train of thought, I used to have a rule that unless I was really interested in a thread and it was more than 3-4 pages long, I'd give it a miss.

Why I read this shit is causing me great mental anguish, that's at least 3 minutes gone, never to be returned, never ever!

Your post snapped me out of my suicide train of thought, I used to have a rule that unless I was really interested in a thread and it was more than 3-4 pages long, I'd give it a miss.

Why I read this shit is causing me great mental anguish, that's at least 3 minutes gone, never to be returned, never ever!

:lol:

That isnt nothing to find funny - sorry to be a humbug but the original poster quick but in reality not a tasteful joke anyone that takes that last resort in life . it should never be a joke .

Correct it ain't funny,but the poster may have thought it was the end of the world anyway so fuck it.

And suiciden is the most selfish act any human can do.Fuck him,my thoughts are always with the ones left behind.