Leggo at The Louden this Saturday

This Saturday Rangers will play Queens Park at Hampden in the oldest derby in world football and to celebrate this we have invited David Leggat along to do a book signing for his new book ‘Great Scot – The James Scotland Symon Story’ at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium. The book is priced at only £15 and is a cracking read!

David will be along from twelve noon to watch the game with us taking advantage of our unrivalled televised football coverage with the game shown on six 60” TVs in High Definition - the perfect viewing environment for those not at the game.

After the match we will have a Q&A with Leggo who promises to tell us ‘what’s going on and reveal the plans the new Rangers regime have for Rangers.‘ For those attending the game who wish to attend, the Q&A will be at around 3:30 giving you enough time to get over. In addition, we will be having a free raffle for two signed Rangers tops from this season.

We will also, of course, have the traditional free rolls and tunes so why not come in for The Premier Rangers Supporters’ Matchday Experience in The Quintessential Rangers Supporters’ Pub.

Situated across from Ibrox Subway Station, there is easy access to all city destinations.

We’d like to thank everyone for the continued support of our pub and on our club’s journey back to our rightful place at the pinnacle of Scottish Football.

We appreciate that not all fans will be able to travel to our establishment, if that is the case than I would hope that you would use the nearest Rangers Supporters Pub. Enjoy your day wherever you end up.

Watch The Game… Support Your Own

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

:000000082:

Someone should ask him about snake oil salesmen, russian mafia and the london gangster underworld.

Great that he is going to share Rangers future plans though. FFS. :000000082:

Leave Leggo alone. He's a Troo-Bloo-How-Do-You-Do G'Night Loyal follower. He's been known to travel up and down COPEland Road for many a long year. Been on Edminster Drive too. Loves visiting the Bob Struth Stand.

A legend.

Leave Leggo alone. He's a Troo-Bloo-How-Do-You-Do G'Night Loyal follower. He's been known to travel up and down COPEland Road for many a long year. Been on Edminster Drive too. Loves visiting the Bob Struth Stand.

A legend.

Hey I notice the subtle change of name...but he has not been on me.

All the ribbing aside, I'm sure it'll be a great event, and I'm sure Leggo will have some good things to say, and will provide good entertainment for those in attendance - and I hope it's packed out.

As long as he clearly states at some point that you don't have to have bought in to 'BuyRangers' or the RST to support Rangers, then I'll be happy (tu)

It will be interesting to hear reports from this event, I'm quite sure he will have awkward questions to answer regarding his previous stance on CG and other comments/ascertions made by him prior to CG taking over ie not buying season tickets, gang related accusations etc.

After the match we will have a Q&A with Leggo who promises to tell us ‘what’s going on and reveal the plans the new Rangers regime have for Rangers

doh

And chic and co are going to share there future plans with someone who called them ' snakeoil salesmen etc' think i'll give

It a miss and just go to the game, then my own local, with friends who talk about the gers and not run them down, the crawl up there arse