Celtic Thugs The Shame Of Scotland

billmcmurdo

Are people saying mcmurdo who has a blog and is a bear should not write on this injustice we have come only to familiar with can't highlight these things.

I look forward to the nay sayers written pieces ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And a lot of Bears are simply concerned that there is some kind of even-handedness on press coverage.

I take the point about General Sports, but how many of us go in there that regularly?

This story's a biggie, and talking about in in the less well read part of the forum is exactly the burying of bad news that they would want.

Lets put the shoe on the other foot,and EVERYONE would get to know about it,normally don't bother but time to fight fire with fire........

Stop creating threads on them! A lot of the bears on here are obsessed.

What a boring comment about our own fans.Sick of seing this shit in here ,it usually comes from people that havent posted too much.

We will never be them or as bad as them

For me if we want to be different from our last 12years then we have to know what there getting up to and debate it .There the enemy and we are war.Ignore it and we are just doing what weve been guilty of the last dozen years.

What a boring comment about our own fans.Sick of seing this shit in here ,it usually comes from people that havent posted too much.

For me if we want to be different from our last 12years then we have to know what there getting up to and debate it .They are the enemy and we are at war with the fuckers.Ignore it and we are just doing what weve been guilty of the last dozen years.

Just that it doesn't need to be here.

And actually, from reading other comments, I do understand the need to be vigilant, etc, but some of us like to think we can get away from them when we come here.

opens thread and sees something of no interest to me, backpage to bears den again.

It can get complicated ;)

opens thread and sees something of no interest to me, backpage to bears den again.

It can get complicated ;)

Of course we could just have one forum then? Rather than all of the sub-forums we have?

Bear in mind, I am sometimes drunk (the posts should make that obvious).... it doesn't need to be very complicated.

Fuck the scummy bastards. Is it really a surprise? The mhanky inbred s ban the poppy at their ground, have a section put aside so they can all rejoice and sing their hatred together?! Fuck them all!! And the funny thing about the Peter prick is he wants into the ENGLISH PREM?! What a fucked up character!! Like a say, fuck them all!!

To be fair, i wouldnt believe whats in the papers half the time. It was only last week they had wrote a load of shite about Rangers fans.

Celtic fan has just been charged with singing IRA songs. The stories in the press are based on comments by Dundee and Celtic themselves.. The stories about Rangers fans were based on comments on twitter and football forums. Big difference.

Am usually one for not wanting shit about themin the bears deb, but not on this occasion.

We're in a media war with them, and this far, they are miles ahead of us. We're the ones that are seen as sectarian, thugs, cheats and tax dodgers.

These cunts ARE cheats, liars, corrupt, sex offenders, thugs and any other shame on society moniker you can give them, yet in the media, they are ''the greatest fans in the world'', '' a great club'' etc...

We all on here know the truth (so does big jock), these cunts need exposed as much as possible.

Yes, our club has been associated with things we would rather it hadn't been - Manchester, Craig Whyte's tax thieving, but we don't try and hide it. Fuck, we couldn't if we tried. Anything we do is plastered over every paper, news report and even massive blogs full of lies that wins highly credited awards.

Ffs, have cunts still not got this?

I know a lot have woken up to their tactics, but a massive amount still choose the ''ignore it and it will go away'' tactic. Well, that didn't work. Our club was nearly wiped out of existance because of scaremongering leaks from HMRC that made Lloyds want their money back asap. That is what nearly brought us down.

The fight back has begun, it will take a long time. But we know they a vile scum, we just need to record everything they do and give it as much exposure as possible. Aye, this migt be the bears den, but this is Rangers related now. It's our job to get the world to see them for the child molesting, terrorist supporting scum that they are. This made the front page of The Sun today, but that was only because it was on TV. If the Stokes story got the same coverage, then we would have two cracking stories to show them up for the scum that they are in the space of just one month.

Stories like this must be posted in here if we want to win this war. I agree we don't need the majority of tim threads in here, but stories ike this are fine by me and I doubt I'm alone in this thinking.

For me if we want to be different from our last 12years then we have to know what there getting up to and debate it .There the enemy and we are war.Ignore it and we are just doing what weve been guilty of the last dozen years.

Exactly.

Celtic fan has just been charged with singing IRA songs. The stories in the press are based on comments by Dundee and Celtic themselves.. The stories about Rangers fans were based on comments on twitter and football forums. Big difference.

Disgrace that any football fan gets arrested for singing a song, whether he be Rangers or Celtic. I dont know how people can defend people to the back teeth for singing 'F*P' etc, yet when it comes to a celtic fan singing an IRA song, its a disgrace and they deserve all they get.

Both sets of fans should be allowed to sing what they want, its football.

Disgrace that any football fan gets arrested for singing a song, whether he be Rangers or Celtic. I dont know how people can defend people to the back teeth for singing 'F*P' etc, yet when it comes to a celtic fan singing an IRA song, its a disgrace and they deserve all they get.

Both sets of fans should be allowed to sing what they want, its football.

"They" screamed for this law to be forced, we were not offended, they were, but as usual everything they try to do comes back and kicks them in the"ghoolies" :angry: