The Recommend a Lesser Known Game Thread

Marky.

I generally like Rpgs and strategy games and would suggest any of the Suikoden games for ps1 or 2,any game in the shining series shining force 2 ect.Chrono trigger and Chrono cross are top rpgs too.For strategy the heroes of might and magic series was top notch.Mount and blade series on pc is rather good too.

Probably not lesser known but picked u Dead Island for 15 quid out of asda on friday and haven't put it down since, great game, kind of reminds me of skyrim/fallout but with hundreds of zombies.

Dead Island is a brilliant game.

I'd nominate Bulletstorm. Great fun but not heard many people speak of it. Epic shooter.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not lesser known but picked u Dead Island for 15 quid out of asda on friday and haven't put it down since, great game, kind of reminds me of skyrim/fallout but with hundreds of zombies.

Me too, story is short but its good that you can play through it again with your current level/equipment...co op is decent too.

Grandia for the PSX, often overlooked due to Final Fantasy popularity

Good shout if you're into JRPGs. The fact that it spent much of its life as a Saturn exclusive until later didn't help its chances either.

On the JRPG front I'd recommend Panzer Dragoon Saga, but its very expensive to get a hold of; quality game though.