Freemasons, Knights Templar, Da Vinci Code, Oppression, and Rangers.

*Manticore*

Apologies if it's been posted before, but it was on that other message board the other day and I find it mesmerising.

Taigothy calling a US talk show to talk about Rangers.

A true mentalist, I applaud him.

I'm on my phone mate and will watch it on ipad later but what's the jist? A fenian making an arse of himself?

I'm on my phone mate and will watch it on ipad later but what's the jist? A fenian making an arse of himself?

You could say that, but as thread the title hints, he throws the whole thing out there, much to the confusion of the talk show host - 'what is UEFA?

You could say that, but as thread the title hints, he throws the whole thing out there, much to the confusion of the talk show host - 'what is UEFA?

I can't see the full thread title on ma phone mate, al give it a listen!

I heard one on talksport say we had 555 on our bus and that proved a link to the masons in america and shit like that! :lol:

I can't see the full thread title on ma phone mate, al give it a listen!

I heard one on talksport say we had 555 on our bus and that proved a link to the masons in america and shit like that! :lol:

Well the Washington monument is 555' high because he was a mason :pipe:

http://en.wikipedia....ington_Monument

Tommy is a taxi driving junkie who binned catholicism because it wasn't bitter and anti-British enough for him and became an islamist :lol:

This kinda stuff always gives me a good chuckle.

So if Rangers are part of this massive underground Masonic conspiracy, why do we get punted from pillar to post by the SFA. Why were we allowed to go into admin etc?. Surely someone wouldve pulled some strings. Or maybe its a double bluff to throw people off the scent haha.

A confused bunch that lot.