***TBB Liaison Committee: Nominate members here.***

Big V

I've been on this forum for two years, here before you and will outlast you also.

Your temper tantrums and accusations are not anything new, I expected an angry response over an insult to the ditty. That's what I find very sad indeed.

I don't support Rangers because I do not wish to have the Billy Boys return to Ibrox in any way at this moment for reasons I have already made quite clear ? Why don't you take it up with admin if you are suspicious of where my loyalties lie ? I am quite sure they will find it as equally as ridiculous and bizarre and childish as I am finding it right now.

Well you sure do not act like a supporter when you decide to decry people's efforts to bring back chants. Ultimately we may fail but at least we can say we tried. Better that than slagging off people who do try. We are trying to compromise with the authorities and the legislation to find a happy medium which allows for the freedom of self expression within the law. You have expressed your opinion and are entitled to do so, however your opinions are devalued when coupled by name calling of fellow supporters.

I suggest that you leave this thread because it can't be good for your blood pressure.

Tis better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all. That is why we have the Committee to at least try. Of course some self policing may come into it but that is further down the line.

Not at this moment in time it isn't. It is very self-destructive indeed to engage in this petty crusade in order to make some of the fans more comfortable some of the time. Charles Green would do well to ignore this argument for the time-being but I fear he may be pressured by a vocal minority, like the people that display themselves on this thread who think they can speak for all of us.

Not at this moment in time it isn't. It is very self-destructive indeed to engage in this petty crusade in order to make some of the fans more comfortable some of the time. Charles Green would do well to ignore this argument for the time-being but I fear he may be pressured by a vocal minority, like the people that display themselves on this thread who think they can speak for all of us.

Well we shall just wait and see what happens, won't we? Though if FoCUS say changing the words is OK, it kind of puts you on a sticky wicket.

Well you sure do not act like a supporter when you decide to decry people's efforts to bring back chants. Ultimately we may fail but at least we can say we tried. Better that than slagging off people who do try. We are trying to compromise with the authorities and the legislation to find a happy medium which allows for the freedom of self expression within the law. You have expressed your opinion and are entitled to do so, however your opinions are devalued when coupled by name calling of fellow supporters.

I suggest that you leave this thread because it can't be good for your blood pressure.

It isn't me who appears to be agitated. I don't have a hostile attitude towards anyone on this forum who dares to question my views, it's my opponents on this thread who are flailing at the very sight of someone insulting their song as if I have just attacked one of their children. I find it very sad but I have enjoyed it all the same, which is what it's all about really.

You're a lying prick. Where have you heard the add ons?

The add ons aren't heard because the verses of Simply the Best are not played. I don't know if the add ons would be heard if the verses return and to be honest I doubt they would be.

You seem to be making vast claims for yourself and the 'committee' that are both unfounded and predictably fabricated. You don't know what the 'vast majority' of the support want and you may not speak for them and make outlandish statements on their behalf.

:lol:

The add ons aren't heard because the verses of Simply the Best are not played. I don't know if the add ons would be heard if the verses return and to be honest I doubt they would be.

You said it was false, so come on

It isn't me who appears to be agitated. I don't have a hostile attitude towards anyone on this forum who dares to question my views, it's my opponents on this thread who are flailing at the very sight of someone insulting their song as if I have just attacked one of their children. I find it very sad but I have enjoyed it all the same, which is what it's all about really.

You seem to think that people on here all have the same view regarding TBB but if you actually read the thread you will find they do not BUT what most commenters on here want is to try and see if it is feasible to sing a modern version of it with legal lyrics. We can therefore all do without your vitriol.

The most interesting thing about this commitee was the quality of the nominees selected.

In my opinion all the nominee's who turned down membership were of a much higher standard than the egotists who placed themselves on it.

Poor man's commitee. .

You seem to think that people on here all have the same view regarding TBB but if you actually read the thread you will find they do not BUT what most commenters on here want is to try and see if it is feasible to sing a modern version of it with legal lyrics. We can therefore all do without your vitriol.

Well I didn't enter the thread to be kept quiet. I have already shared my view. Why bother at this time ? It doesn't make any sense to me. Why encourage an attack from lurkers in the media who will no doubt have a field day ? Especially if Charles Green subscribes to it.

The most interesting thing about this commitee was the quality of the nominees selected.

In my opinion all the nominee's who turned down membership were of a much higher standard than the egotists who placed themselves on it.

Poor man's commitee.

Please explain your justification for this statement? Do you personally know every single nominee?

So......not only are the committee spoken about here misguided, the Fans Working Group who are meeting with the club this week, with this issue being at the top of the agenda apparently, are also misguided?

By all means, start a movement or form a group/committee with a view to maintaining the current status of TBB. See if that helps with your apparent one man campaign against everyone elses views. If theres enough support for TBB to remain banned (allegedly), I'm sure you'll have no problem in making sure it remains so.

In the meantime, you are boring most of us with your pish, which smacks of a taig with a hangover.

Because it is false. It is wrong. The add ons are not heard because the opportunity to sing them in that song has been relinquished.

Trust me if people want to they could sing the uvf version the opportunity is there yae don't need the verses for that.

You have some opinion of Rangers fans very strange indeed

So......not only are the committee spoken about here misguided, the Fans Working Group who are meeting with the club this week, with this issue being at the top of the agenda apparently, are also misguided?

By all means, start a movement or form a group/committee with a view to maintaining the current status of TBB. See if that helps with your apparent one man campaign against everyone elses views. If theres enough support for TBB to remain banned (allegedly), I'm sure you'll have no problem in making sure it remains so.

In the meantime, you are boring most of us with your pish, which smacks of a taig with a hangover.

It is the Scottish court who stands in the way right now.

I was one who turned it down, partly because I saw that there were far better candidates than me.

Those who are on the committee did not place themselves there - they were nominated and endorsed my many members.

Poor man's commitee. .

Probably 6 tims.

It is the Scottish court who stands in the way right now.

It's not actually, it's one PF who's responsible for that. We know who he is, so dialogue will be sought with him.

Focus have gave positive feedback as have strathclyde police so that's 2 down