Most you have spent on a Gers ticket?

£600 for uefa cup final :-) worth every penny, felt the guy selling it was a bit of a prick right enough as it was in the very small official Rangers end! but then again if that guy wasnt a prick i wouldnt have been to a european final !

Ive never had such a mix of emotions as i did at full time , i was so gutted but yet so so proud of the players!

Still cant watch higjlights or listen to that fuckin tune they kept playing lol !

barca at camp nou . . . 250 euros. total pish. we made abt six passes that night but had a good time , same old story. one up front. same outcome beaten in europe again. when will we ever learn?

Aye cause those that go 2 up front vs barca always do well! An early goal that was handball ruined our game plan but was certainly not an embarrassment....the scum made about 6 passes, scored 2 jammy goals and were lauded....fine line in football.

For me the most expensive was Lyon away but the ticket was part of a package...don't think I've ever paid over the marked price for a ticket.

I paid £400 for my Uefa cup final tickets. One of the best days of my life and worth every penny. I remember back when we played Leeds in 93 me and my dad were being offered stupid money to part with our tickets. So glad the old man knocked them all back(he could have made a fortune) as its one of those nights you want to be able to say "i was there". Never forget the silence when MacAllister scored, then the noise after the stunned quiet was broken.