Most you have spent on a Gers ticket?

Annoyed with myself looking back but paid £70 for a old firm Scottish Cup final. 1-0 Wallace which if I recall sealed a treble.

Annoyed as it was purchased from a fellow bear and when I think back it was simply a cuntish thing for him to do. When you are desperate to go though......

barca at camp nou . . . 250 euros. total pish. we made abt six passes that night but had a good time , same old story. one up front. same outcome beaten in europe again. when will we ever learn?

what you mean the season we

-Beat the french champions Lyon 3-0 away from home with 1 upfront

-Beat Stuttgart the german champions 2-1 at home with 1 upfront

-Drew 0-0 with Barcelona at home with 1 upfront

-Got to our first european final in over 35 years with 1 upfront

The dearest i've paid is probably the champions league package. Can't remember how much they are?

The dearest i've paid for a league match was £42 Rangers v them at Torbett towers 1-1 game where McCulloch scored.

I was in Manchester for the uefa final but can't ever remember anyone selling tickets?

Paid £2k to get me and my young brother into the uefa cup final, 2 tickets side by side. My brother was ill at the time and we lost him a few months later. I never knew when it was going to happen and it turned out that was the last game we ever saw the Rangers together. i thank god every day that I managed to get him that ticket and we sat together there for the last time. Every time I see snippets of the game I'm heart broken and elated at the same time.

I loved the Rangers then and I love the Rangers now and I will love them for evermore.

Paid £2k to get me and my young brother into the uefa cup final, 2 tickets side by side. My brother was ill at the time and we lost him a few months later. I never knew when it was going to happen and it turned out that was the last game we ever saw the Rangers together. i thank god every day that I managed to get him that ticket and we sat together there for the last time. Every time I see snippets of the game I'm heart broken and elated at the same time.

I loved the Rangers then and I love the Rangers now and I will love them for evermore.

Sorry for your loss mate but that's a lovely wee memory to hold on to & share with people over the years.

Paid €320 for a pair of uefa final tickets on ebay from a guy in dublin a week before the final .he posted them and told me to send him a cheque after the game because I wanted scans and ticket numbers to show they were legitimate before paying .

I also got 1 Europa league final ticket for Dublin off the uefa website, what fuckin use was 1? Thought I'd applied for 2 .

If I remember right I think it set me back 100 sterling. Got left with that ticket.

Should we go to Dublin we will follow on!

Money well spent, my friend.