Is there now a case where Rangers fans have to stop going to away games?

ger50champ

Today a decision was taken to more or less insure that this season means nothing for Rangers.

If we win the league we will still be in the lowest division playing the sames clubs we played this season.

Has the Sfl sold out ??. Looks like it to me and Rangers according to James Traynor who seems to think the same .

Being excluded to any talks regarding change is further insult to our club as the powers that be are continuing to play funny buggers to suit the Clubs at top of SPL.

Does anyone see the point now in going to these now meaningless away games and continuing to prop up these smaller clubs with our money while the leader of the Sfl has sold out on behalf of his member clubs???

The smiles on Lancaster and Regans faces did worry me as we know now what these two are capable of.

is it clear cut these plans will go through? Seems to be that there will be enough opposition to the plans to stop them - not even the fans of the scummy SPL clubs want a league of 12... adding 2 clubs then a 3 way split everyone knows is not the answer.

Today a decision was taken to more or less insure that this season means nothing for Rangers.

If we win the league we will still be in the lowest division playing the sames clubs we played this season.

Has the Sfl sold out ??. Looks like it to me and Rangers according to James Traynor who seems to think the same .

Being excluded to any talks regarding change is further insult to our club as the powers that be are continuing to play funny buggers to suit the Clubs at top of SPL.

Does anyone see the point now in going to these now meaningless away games and continuing to prop up these smaller clubs with our money while the leader of the Sfl has sold out on behalf of his member clubs???

The smiles on Lancaster and Regans faces did worry me as we know now what these two are capable of.

Who's this Lancaster cunt?

is it clear cut these plans will go through? Seems to be that there will be enough opposition to the plans to stop them - not even the fans of the scummy SPL clubs want a league of 12... adding 2 clubs then a 3 way split everyone knows is not the answer.

Yes mate but will they be canvessed in the way they did to help insure we were sent to Div 3?? doubt it

It's not the smaller clubs fault that we are run by a bunch of clueless no marks who are only interested in themselves, but at the same time i can see the OP's point in asking why Gers fans should continue to prop up everyone else, if Longmuir had balls he'd have stuck to his guns knowing he had the biggest and most supported club in the country on his side, but he fucking bottled it! So in my view then it's up to the individual to decide whether they go to away games or not, as long as we continue to support our club in huge numbers then thats all that really matters at the end of the day.

:cgreen: Yes Yes and Yes again...boycott the lot of them......It's time the cash cow stopped churning out the money to the diddy teams ...they have had fun and a good few quid but have now turned with eyes of greed....only give it out now to all things IBROX

The club must be shocked at Longmuirs` stance.We have revitalised the SFL division three and given his position more authority,and he comes away with "it`s not about one club".We are Scotland`s biggest club,and are not invited to the reconstruction meeting??We cannot swallow this without showing the consequences for these actions.No more away games for me,and if fellow bears are happy to give their money to the same away fixtures next season,thus confirming our status as daft cash cows,then I despair.

:cgreen: Yes Yes and Yes again...boycott the lot of them......It's time the cash cow stopped churning out the money to the diddy teams ...they have had fun and a good few quid but have now turned with eyes of greed....only give it out now to all things IBROX

behave yourself.........SFL division 3 clubs and the rest have already said they're against these proposals...........we give these clubs our full support as we have done in the first part of the season