Charles Green: too outspoken?

RockwellGers

I trust the guy, and am a bit in awe of him for the way he has conducted himself and most of the things he has said and done.

Then he comes out with:

"In what league do you win a division and then end up playing the same teams again the following season? There is no meaning to it, in reality."

And you're thinking, in the Premier League, in the EPL in the top division... stop needlessly giving ammunition to the haters.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....second thought Tim.

I like the way some people discuss things on here. When you don't like someones argument just brand him Timmy.

Not at all, I only accuse the ones that i genuinely believe are dodgy :)

FWIW I had a look through your post history before i even commented, and my opinion stands.

To make money he only needs to build the club to a sufficient level to convince other people that they can make money out of RFC. If he can do that he sells, pockets his profit and says see ya!

If he ACTUALLY stays until RFC is returned to healthy profits what would be the incentive to then sell? The trick with any investment is to get out just before the peak. That way you get a buyer who believes there is still potential for further profit.

He could also easily have held off having a share issue and did it at a more affordable time for the ordinary fan looking to invest but didn't, he stuck to his guns and a christmas share issue could have shot him in the foot.

Just asking but what is it you don't like or trust Green for?

He could also easily have held off having a share issue and did it at a more affordable time for the ordinary fan looking to invest but didn't, he stuck to his guns and a christmas share issue could have shot him in the foot.

Just asking but what is it you don't like or trust Green for?

My friggin laptop crashed so this may be a repeat

Is Charlie outspoken .....NO

I have not scrolled down to read the other posts because I want him to tell me that he is determined to rid our club away from this silly little f****an swamp that the sphell call a football league.

For me it's time to say goodbye....................and bye God I hope he can deliver us from evil.....amen

I have a friend who has a healthy scepticism of people like CG and without being racist, many of his ilk are English. He describes them as being " full of hot air and pish" i like that kind of reasoning.

Oh and btw my friend is Scottish not Irish and called Declan and neither am i.

That's probably the first positive thing you've posted about Rangers.

(tu)

I have a friend who has a healthy scepticism of people like CG and without being racist, many of his ilk are English. He describes them as being " full of hot air and pish" i like that kind of reasoning.

A%20Digging.jpg

So why do YOU distrust him then?

I mean surely you can't base it on your friends statement that's just ludicrous! Do you not take his actions on to account?

Your friend sounds like a taig too albeit a Scottish one.

For Charles Green to make money = Rangers being succesful......he hasn't lied and came in saying he bought the club as a fan, he came in saying he wants to made money, What's wrong with that of it make us a force again?

I agree....if Charlie can get us into an English league .....make us money...make him money so what...at least we get the opportunity to climb the leagues because in this shark inested f****ian league they will give it a year or 2 and decide to change structure again.....but only to keep us under....i say get out and get out now

I agree....if Charlie can get us into an English league .....make us money...make him money so what...at least we get the opportunity to climb the leagues because in this shark inested f****ian league they will give it a year or 2 and decide to change structure again.....but only to keep us under....i say get out and get out now

Agree with you man, some tier of the English league would welcome Rangers. Might have to go in lower than we'd like, but it's a foot in the door.

Am i not entitled to have an opinion? My opinion for what it's worth is that CG is self serving. Many of his statements are designed to be provocative with the intention of raising the profile of RFC not for the good of the club or the supporters but to ensure the CG can take the high road back to England with his pockets full of wonga.

It is my opinion , no more no less.

Am i not entitled to have an opinion? My opinion for what it's worth is that CG is self serving. Many of his statements are designed to be provocative with the intention of raising the profile of RFC not for the good of the club or the supporters but to ensure the CG can take the high road back to England with his pockets full of wonga.

It is my opinion , no more no less.

How can raising our profile not be good for the club???

Yes your entitled to your opinion but I'm just asking what it's based on.

What has he done wrong in your eyes?

So gogzy you think CG is the real deal. I've given you my view. How about you give me yours. And as you may have noticed i can do words so you don't need to just post pictures

You've actually given a view without any justification or reasoning, so far it's been "coz my mate said" and"just because" as I've asked(without answer) what has Green done wrong in your eyes?