Charles Green: too outspoken?

RockwellGers

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CG is a businessman first and foremost, he has never ever denied that, or hinted at being anything else.

He is a very smart cookie and clearly knows what he is doing.

he is developing a real love for the club ( not sure why that is so hard for you to understand, there have been hundreds of players and people in the past who have had no affiliations to Rangers, but completely fell in love with us after being part of the family.)

He is most certainly not full of hot air and pish as you so eloquently put it.

Wcp what he has done wrong in my view is to marginalise the club in the context of Scottish football. Very little of what he says moves RFC into the mainstream. Football in Scotland does very poorly without RFC at the highest level but if you think that the club is just fine trotting along in spl 3/2/1 then we have a difference of opinion.

I have previously posted about how the dreams of winning everythjng in sight this season bar the spl ran out of steam

Ialso have doubts that Ally willactually receive the much touted money for players. Remember thetalk about all the signing targets at the euros?

You've actually given a view without any justification or reasoning, so far it's been "coz my mate said" and"just because" as I've asked(without answer) what has Green done wrong in your eyes?

You're wasting your time mate.

This chap thinks the English are a race.

far better to just join in the pish taking - here, have a single thumb (tu)

Wcp what he has done wrong in my view is to marginalise the club in the context of Scottish football. Very little of what he says moves RFC into the mainstream. Football in Scotland does very poorly without RFC at the highest level but if you think that the club is just fine trotting along in spl 3/2/1 then we have a difference of opinion.

I have previously posted about how the dreams of winning everythjng in sight this season bar the spl ran out of stream.

Ialso have doubts Ascot where

how has he marginalised us any more than we already were?

What could he possibly say that would get us moved into "mainstream football" in Scotland, we do not want, nor will be given any help from the SPL or SFA.

You are a very very suspect poster IMO.

I have previously posted about how the dreams of winning everythjng in sight this season bar the spl ran out of steam

Ialso have doubts that Ally willactually receive the much touted money for players. Remember thetalk about all the signing targets at the euros?

He didn't vote us out of the SPL and surely the appointment of Jim Traynor is a huge positive?

Green has also stated that no Rangers in the top flight equates to a poor league, I'm glad you agree with him on that point

The club is where it is and every fan (bar you) seems to be embracing the journey away from the hatred.

Ally also does not need the funds quoted, your lambasting Green for throw away statements......do you have anything positive to say?

Scottish football will not have any credibility until RFC is restored to the top flight. Is that positive enough for you.

I notice that you also agree that CG does throw away lines. The trouble with that is when do you know what is throw way and what is genuine.

What is the real deal and what is hot air and pish?

Scottish football will not have any credibility until RFC is restored to the top flight. Is that positive enough for you.

I notice that you also agree that CG does throw away lines. The trouble with that is when do you know what is throw way and what is genuine.

The 10 mill to spend was a throw away line in the sense that's there's no way we will spend that in the lower leagues BUT is also a statement that it would be there.

Recommending to the board that we quit Scotland is a headline maker as he the follows it up with "we can't but well look at options" we are news and always the biggest news in Scotland.

So you wouldn't take the share issue as a positive?

This is obviously correct, but you are pretty much saying it is CGs fault we are where we are. And his fauly we are not being fast tracked back there.

OzBlue's reporting some subsidence issues!

What the fuck was that?????? I thought we were having another earthquake,but apparently it was gogzy digging a fucking hole :ohmy:

Keep me informed,gb,because I want to know when he's finished digging his hole.

So far, has he dug a quarter hole, a wee hole, half a hole, or a whole hole? :pipe:

Edit* That will confuse the fuck out of the, they're, their, there, brigade

Grammar Loyal :uk: Come back the booler, all is forgiven :lol:

What the fuck was that?????? I thought we were having another earthquake,but apparently it was gogzy digging a fucking hole :ohmy:

So far, has he dug a quarter hole, a wee hole, half a hole, or a whole hole? :pipe:

Nah Gogzy's just supervising :D

The being at the margins is not Cg's fault. The fault there lies with the previous regimes, but it strikes me he does little to bring the club"in from the cold".

The share issue is a positive but i ask why (if there us little need for a signing players fund) was it necessary at this pointm

We clearly won't agree and it's getting late -that's why ascot creapt in earlier! Good night all

:lol;

there is no such thing as half a hole :P