Charles Green Over Dognified Silence

WCPRANGERS1

Correct WCP

In fact I never really understood the term "Dignified Silence". What is dignified about about not responding to blatant lies which damage the brand you are meant to be protecting ?

I think there was a certain dignity in not rising to the petty jealousies and barbed insults of certain people/publications. That being said in the last year or two the level of vitriol thrown at us has been obscene and those who dish it have possibly been boldened by the silence if the past. The time for silence has been and gone I'm afraid and in my opinion there are few things more dignified than defending yourself from lies.

I love the way big Chuck goes about his business, 'I say what I like and I like what I bloody well say'

I can't help but feel though that he and Rangers are pretty much powerless at the moment. The only real weapon he has is us, the fans and our spending power. (or not in the case of Dumdee Utd)

I love the way big Chuck goes about his business, 'I say what I like and I like what I bloody well say'

I can't help but feel though that he and Rangers are pretty much powerless at the moment. The only real weapon he has is us, the fans and our spending power. (or not in the case of Dumdee Utd)

He also has the knowledge that sky want the team responsible for its highest viewing figures for a Scottish team involved.

He also has the knowledge that sky want the team responsible for its highest viewing figures for a Scottish team involved.

Unfortunately Sky can do a deal for the SFL's (or the bastard spawn new SPFL leagues) TV rights and we have little or no say in it. Fucking disgrace.

Unfortunately Sky can do a deal for the SFL's (or the bastard spawn new SPFL leagues) TV rights and we have little or no say in it. Fucking disgrace.

Do you really think they will want that product?

I mean its dying on its arse and viewing figures seem to be going down.

Says what he wants and defends us to the hilt.

I would take this form of leadership over a dignified silence any day of the week. Some may not agree with what he says but he clearly listens to our fans, something that was missing for at least 20 years.

We had huge success yes but we were toothless and our detractors grew stronger with no fight or counter argument put against them.

He may have came to make money but it cannot be denied that he has given us our voice back........NO SURRENDER!!

Charles Green has shown more backbone and guts in six months than the wretched Martin Bain will ever manage in his life. I said all along the man was taking money from Rangers on false pretences. CEO? What a fucking joke.

The fact that he hasn't worked since being binned and is never quoted tells you everything.

We must be pawsitive , and not stray from the main goal . Which is to show our pedigree and get back to retrieving our top spot .

Green will certainly not heel to the commands of the spl , and with Trainer at the Club now our voice is no longer muzzled .

Getting back to the chumpions league and winalot of trophies on the way is inevitable .

Rangers Then Now Furr-ever

If this is a response to my thread on Green, nowhere did I say he should remain silent. Only that some things are best not said

In many ways that has put us in this position. The people at the top of the club telling the fans fuck all, never defending us and allowing others to stomp all over us. Charles Green is the opposite. He ain't going to take any shit and rightly so.

In many ways that has put us in this position. The people at the top of the club telling the fans fuck all, never defending us and allowing others to stomp all over us. Charles Green is the opposite. He ain't going to take any shit and rightly so.

Again, I've been saying it's more about certain things being left unsaid rather than not sticking up for us at all.

To me there is middle ground between blazing all possible guns and remaining silent....

I say middle ground, but of course much gun blazing is still needed!