Ian Black

jadums

Supers gave the guy many chances, he's just not cutting it at rangers, must be one of the higher earners in our squad, Not seen anything that merits staying at Rangers, I say we loan him back to Hearts and get young Hutton in every game. WATP

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh aye forgot about farts transer embargo, i just think that continually playing Black while he's doin shit and leaving a young player out is slightly against what we're trying to do just now. He should atleast be dropped until something changes.

oh aye forgot about farts transer embargo, i just think that continually playing Black while he's doin shit and leaving a young player out is slightly against what we're trying to do just now. He should atleast be dropped until something changes.

You do realise he never played last week and the last couple of games he has played other than needless foulsmhes been decent.

Strange time to start a thread on him imo

I think you,ve been sniffing to much priest cock you vile little creature.

I think you've been licking ginger lennons corned beef teeth for too long lad. get back to the walkers dome and cash ur giro in you pseudo irishman.