Sectarian Scotland

billmcmurdo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely if you wanted to create a sectarian country the best way to do it would be to seperate the kids along sectarian lines at 5 years old

Are you seriously suggesting that how the vast majority of children are educated and segregated from 9AM to 4PM from the ages of 4 to 18 has more effect on people than songs sung at a 90 minute football match on a Saturday, attended by less than 1% of the population?

If you are, then you are clearly correct and uncontroversially so, unless Pete Kearney and co have influenced weak minds, of course.

Are you seriously suggesting that how the vast majority of children are educated and segregated from 9AM to 4PM from the ages of 4 to 18 has more effect on people than songs sung at a 90 minute football match on a Saturday, attended by less than 1% of the population?

If you are, then you are clearly correct and uncontroversially so, unless Pete Kearney and co have influenced weak minds, of course.

If course t's all big bad Rangers fault and the saintly roman church just tries to pick up the pieces and repair all the damage done by beasty Prods

:rolleyes:

Theres idiots on both sides, thats a given..and both sides are still singing the same old banned songs. Who cares..

But not enough is brought up in our press about them which is strange.

I`m sure Goram would have taken care of this idiot.

The quicker we all accept that scotland is riddled with idiots the quicker we`ll end it.

There are. But can you really see a Rangers fan hurling that kind of abuse at eg Pat Bonnar or Gordon Marshall in a bookies?

We have our fair share of idiots, but few are anywhere near as vile as that.

You have no idea, I watched a certain family ( three brothers) punch fuck out of a helpless local drunk just because he always sings tim songs.

Look this about a tim idiot and lets not stray off that point. Im just saying theres bampots on both sides who stop at nothing..no limits to how low they will stoop.I`m a mother of two boys who are fanatical rangers fans, but I wont stand for this kind of shite.

You have no idea, I watched a certain family ( three brothers) punch fuck out of a helpless local drunk just because he always sings tim songs.

Look this about a tim idiot and lets not stray off that point. Im just saying theres bampots on both sides who stop at nothing..no limits to how low they will stoop.I`m a mother of two boys who are fanatical rangers fans, but I wont stand for this kind of shite.

Well it's easy to prove.

As soon as you show me a youtube clip of a Rangers fan acting as badly as that, I'll believe you.

Or maybe some twitter screen shots from Rangers fans along the lines of the Bartley Edu ones?

Shouldn't be too hard to find?

You seem to be doing your best to change this topic to make them the Victims.

Why do posters always try to even this out, this has happened to Goram not to anyone else.

You seem to be doing your best to change this topic to make them the Victims.

Doing my best ?...hell if I put in an effort you would know about it....

Burrying your head in the sand must play havoc with your skin eh ?...maybe i`m a secret agent intent on preaching my christian beliefs on you poor lost souls.

yep thats it..