So who TUPE'd over our enemies and their obsessive bigotry?

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Kearney is either mentally unstable or the people who are telling him to say what he says are mentally unstable.

Private Eye could run pages and pages of Kearneyballs.

Starting with the Hokey Cokey.

I think you might be on to something there. It never ceases to amaze me how he is still taken seriously after the Hokey Cokey carry on.

why would you persist living in a country that is so against your way of life,and so embittered to your faith.

i love it when people of that persuation lambast british born jihadis etc,when all they are doing is what yous ahve been doing since the POTATOE famine is my reply.i always find that shuts them up for at least a minute--UNLESS ITS A MINUTES SILENCE

Oleg superb piece of work,

Thomson's piece is quite simply unbelievable - you really have to wonder how C4 accept such a slipshod and sub-standard level of journalism - I appreciate the bit you referred to is on his blog but nonethless....

Notwithstanding the drug cheats you have a whole host of clubs from the Italian league to Marseille in the 90's bribing and corrupting officials. How any right minded individual can compare that with a tax scheme which the most qualified legal minds in the country have deemed lawful is beyond me.

Quite simply a staggering level of misinformation from Thomson.

Oleg superb piece of work,

Thomson's piece is quite simply unbelievable - you really have to wonder how C4 accept such a slipshod and sub-standard level of journalism - I appreciate the bit you referred to is on his blog but nonethless....

Notwithstanding the drug cheats you have a whole host of clubs from the Italian league to Marseille in the 90's bribing and corrupting officials. How any right minded individual can compare that with a tax scheme which the most qualified legal minds in the country have deemed lawful is beyond me.

Quite simply a staggering level of misinformation from Thomson.

Staggering is the appropriate term. The standard is so low that it really baffles me how such a high profile journalist can even produce one such piece. let alone a whole series.

Brilliant piece. My only concern is that this piece and others never seem to make it past these forums. We have no one in the mainstream media willing to stand up and be counted. There seems to be a never ending line of those writing lies to damage us and answering to no one.

Are there no journos out there that have the bottle to question these lies and take on the likes of Thompson, McNally et al.

Brilliant piece. My only concern is that this piece and others never seem to make it past these forums. We have no one in the mainstream media willing to stand up and be counted. There seems to be a never ending line of those writing lies to damage us and answering to no one.

Are there no journos out there that have the bottle to question these lies and take on the likes of Thompson, McNally et al.

The lies that ordinary people are fed and take as fact is scary stuff and we have to put up with it. We never have any real right of reply. Here's hoping someone soon has the guts to expose them.

Superb. Remember when the young lad from Hamilton was killed it was sectarian everyone jumped on that bandwagon including Nil By Mouth but the murderer attended the same School ,after the marches in Green and the Grey never saw an apology in the Press or from the Church .

Great post Oleg, I particulary liked the etymological definition, I'm constantly being surprised by the history of this faith, although I shouldn't be.

And it's right to highlight the 'comparisons' angle. I can't remember seeing many catholics being strung up by lynch mobs and burning their bodies. Although there was a fair bit of burning done in the sixtenth century, the catholic church might have had more matches than the prods, or heritics as they were known.

BTW, the dutch word for mathes is Lucifers.

Catholic actually means universal, so one can only expect they sesire a universal church, i.e., world domination.

They've had their go at world domination, well what's know historically in European terms as the known world, and the result of that was what's generally referred to the Dark Ages. Given what the human race knows about it's origins these days, do they actually think they can get away with that kind of power again. I suppose it doesn't stop them trying.

Every Bigot at the end of Scotsman articles seems to have tuped over.

I wish to fuck that they raised an objection.

I've now published it on my blog and given it a different title....

Celtic fans do their utmost to keep Old Firm rivalry alive

http://scottish-citizen.blogspot.co.uk/

It seemed to capture something. that I was referring to.

Bottom line is that an OLD COMPANY which was running Rangers Football Club was made defunkt ... and a new Company... took over the running of a Football Club (Rangers Football Club) ......

quite simple.

ONLY the 'thick' and 'retarded' (in a proper sense) ... could ever think otherwise.