Letter to MP-remembrance day at Ibrox

robg58

Someone on the scotsman site has put the letter up demanding something be done as its racist!

The link was from here. Must be annoying to the many lurkers.

TG88 (scotsman sig) get it right up ye ya brainless fenian prick

racist? fuck sake.

racist? fuck sake.

Tell you a better one than that gogzy.

Ive been noising them up tae fuck calling the giro dome torbett towers.

There is a clown on it called biscuit tin and he actually said to me it was Rangers fault that torbett molested the septic boys club youngsters because torbett previously worked for Rangers, Rangers knew he was doing it and deliberately didnt tell septic!

These cunts are dillousional.

Brilliant mate fucking outstanding! Send a copy to Jim Murphy i know it may sound stupid but he's shadow defence dude and has come to all hfh events my mums done and all for the troops even though he is one of them he does support the troops.

Again top letter (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu)

lest we Forget!

Can I just say thanks to so many for their positive comments on my article which was on DTB. I do know it was very lengthy but then I'd a lot to say. I've joined this forum too, enjoying all the features and comments. As for our friends and their correspondents at the Scotsman, go get a real circulation! :7325:

Can I just say thanks to so many for their positive comments on my article which was on DTB. I do know it was very lengthy but then I'd a lot to say. I've joined this forum too, enjoying all the features and comments. As for our friends and their correspondents at the Scotsman, go get a real circulation! :7325:

Well done Davy great article, or is it a letter?

Welcome to the RM

Have a rep :thumbup:

That's a brilliantly worded and well reasoned letter. I just wish I had the same writing skills because I would be tormenting our perennial detractors as often as I could.

And you said all that without resorting to the base, crass and predictable language of the "offended" person who sent in the complaint.

Well done dude. It lifts the heart to know people like you are taking the time to do this. More power to your elbow!

Just for your information I have not had a reply from any of the parties concerned even though it was e-mailed directly to the relevant MPs e-mail address as per the Directgov site. I will not let this rest in terms of getting a reply (a common courtesy) and will, of course share whatever I receive regardless of the content.

I hope the moderators on RM will forgive me if I mention an article I did late last year for DTB. It's called Rangers Songs Scenes 1-3, Rangers Songs Scenes 4 & 5, Rangers Songs Scenes 6 & 7 and Rangers Songs Scene 8. Yes, it is that long it was posted in 4 parts and is now very slightly out of date but, I hope, still a worthy, if lengthy read. Kindest regards to all, lets fill the stadium and storm to victory on Saturday. Our detractors are struggling to quell the rise of our club and we are in this together. God bless the Rangers!!