ESPN on way out!

Teamgers

Broadcast Now is reporting that ESPN is in talks to sell off its sports rights as part of a deal that could see the US broadcaster exit the UK! Interesting stuff, and i wonder how this will affect the poxy SPHell and their pursuit of TV deal.

http://www.a516digital.com/2013/02/e...off-talks.html

hope espn don't go completely, i enjoy what they show, football ufc etc

They do intend on closing their channel down in the UK,

I agree also about the UFC, i hope Sky take it, along with some of the other foreign league matches, but i think the football will be picked up by BT.

Rememeber guys, we've got to go back to this SPhell, or top flight at some point. Wishing it into destruction would be cutting out nose off to spit our face. If there's no money in the game, we'll loose top players and end up like the Irish leagues.

Rememeber guys, we've got to go back to this SPhell, or top flight at some point. Wishing it into destruction would be cutting out nose off to spit our face. If there's no money in the game, we'll loose top players and end up like the Irish leagues.

New android update, still getting used to it.

I used to think that we need a strong league to go back to but fuck them all. They said they don't need us and we certainly don't need them. The Scottish game will be as strong as it is going to be, to compare us to the Irish league would be to suggest that the Irish league has a Rangers or Celtic.