For anyone who is attending scumdee 2moro

Davidrfc1873

Says it all really.

Edit: could you not have added this to one of the many boycott threads?

Sorry on phone and I spotted it on twitter so didn't have time to look through all the threads. Feel free to move it to what ever thread you want.

I was wondering when someone was going to post a thread about the boycott.

if you want to turn round and take it everytime from them feel free. All I'm doing is posting a picture of there programme real or fake not sure but it adds to a list of many things they have done to us and that's why we should boycott

do you lot never get fucking bored of posting this piss ?

yes they shouldnt go but every day the same shit topics calling people scabs scum not Rangers fans etc... its pathetic

next thing we will have a moderator making a thread threatening to ban anyone that goes from RM

yes they shouldnt go but every day the same shit topics calling people scabs scum not Rangers fans etc... its pathetic

next thing we will have a moderator making a thread threatening to ban anyone that goes from RM

Here's hoping.

Think you need to read my op again never once called anyone a scab or scum or doubted anyone was a rangers fan

Sorry if that came across as a dig at you Davidrfc1873

im just tired of reading all these shit threads and seeing the abuse Rangers fans are getting from there own

i cant understand anyone wanting to go but i wont judge them

i replied in wrong thread after ignoring all the shit for last few weeks