Cribari, Perry & Faure

WVB

Perry does not have the bottle to be a Rangers player. Shat his pants and feigned injury to get taken off. Nowhere near acceptable. :-(

I thought he went off pretty eagerly too. Coward and out of his depth if true.

Can anyone think of another 2 foreign signings that are WORSE than Cribari and Faure?

Not a footballer amongst them.

Now it becomes clear why a Brazilian came to play in the Scottish 3rd Division.

Created an identical thread to this a couple weeks ago and was told I was wrong for criticising players/a tim/clueless by the ultra positive uber-fans.

Well I thought we would raise our game against a side that has not won at home since August. I saw no evidence of it and on the contrary it was United who raised their game for their new manager.

It doesn't surprise me we lost away to an SPL side, it's just the way it happened that makes me feel down.

Now almost a year since Whyte forced us into administration, this result is a good point to take stock on the worst 12 months in Rangers' history. Adminstration, liquidation, demotion to SFL3, the Big Tax Case and the SPL Title Stripping threat, all this and today's result shows how far Rangers have fallen since we were defending champions a year ago and how far we have to climb back to the top.

Back when fans here said the SFL3 route was the honourable route, I saw their point but still wanted us to stay in the SPL because playing SFL3/2/1 teams every week is going to weaken you even with relative bigger signings. Rangers will just have to live with that as we climb the leagues but when this transfer embargo is over, Ally needs to revamp that defence. I understand he only had weeks to rebuild a team from scratch before the embargo began and that meant some hasty judgements and paying over the odds for players to entice them to play in an unattractive league.

It's now apparent some of them are not up to the wages they are being payed (and I say that suspecting our wage bill is bigger than Dundee United's). We're stuck with them until the end of the year and it is up to Ally to show his skills in getting the best out of them.

It's a slow march back but with us buying our tickets, shares and merchandise, all this will just be a memory when we are regularly beating these sides again.

I am sick of this playing Ally, the poor man has been a f***** rock for this club, mother and father dealing with everything over this worst period in our history. He could have easily walked away, you think he needs this kind of **** everyday abused in the papers, constant press conference where he didnt even know what was going on, it is his honest LOVE for this club that has kept him going, i couldnt think of anyone who could have handled themselves so well throughout this. He is a legend and he is trying his best with what skeleton squad he has to drag our club back from the brink. People forget how hurt he must have been the whole team leaves, guys he knew for decades "...sorry we are off..." How hard that will have been and he is rebuidling, he cant buy anyone, and he only has what he could get and i think he is trying his F****** hardest, no-one will be hurting more than him just now.

True but doesnt hide the fact he has signed some pish poor defenders.