CRO - No More Nice Guy, Ally

billmcmurdo

agree Bill and Ally should start by binning his friendship with Keevins who would stab him in the back in a heartbeat ,he would just do it in a sneeky clever way .This rodent was stoking it up again on Snyde and I remember after Stirling game I had to go on the show to defend Ally .Yes I'm now on the fence also and I love Ally like a family member but even family love ins have to end sometimes

A fair evaluation bill. Like you I would never call for ally to be sacked but I will admit the main reasons for that are down to his legendary status as a player and the way he has acted as an ambassador for our club in difficult times...

I haven't seen much to convince me he is going to be a great manager in a tactical or progressive sense. Is he the man to build a squad, develop our youth and adopt a style of attacking, expansive and ultimately successful football? I just don't know and I believe if this was anyone else under these circumstances then changes would be getting called for alot more vocificery...

The taking the piss out of Durranty at the touchline stuff was immature and made for cringeworthy viewing onTV.

Trying hard to be the circus clown never reall impresses anyone. Especially when the team you manage are not performing.

He needs to grow up. Likeable chap as he is.

I said last night that i hoped Ally would be more fired up in the dressing room before the game, than he was in his press interview yesterday. If he was the players ignored him and if he wasnt why wasnt he? I love Ally and want him to succeed like no other manager before but even i am doubting his ability now, drop the nice guy act but what about his tactics, his motivational qualitys, his coaching staff. Ally will never be Mr Mean thats not who he is, but if he works on the other aspects of being a manager perhaps he could make it. Not looking likely right now im afraid.

Been saying for months Ally needs to drop the Mr Nicey Nice Guy I Love Everyone In Football attitude.

Does Ally not still have a suspended sfa charge over his head from the start of the season? How long was that suspended for?

Could be he's biting his tongue.

Does Ally not still have a suspended sfa charge over his head from the start of the season? How long was that suspended for?

Could be he's biting his tongue.

Wouldn't stop him laying into our underperformers.

Wouldn't stop him presenting an acceptable & sportsmanlike face in public.

Ally needs an Archie Knox to be the bad guy to his best pal act

Ally needs an Arch Knox to his best pal act because Ian ,Kenny are not that animal we need somebody to put the fear of death in to our team

does any body spring to mind ?

Wouldn't stop him laying into our underperformers.

Wouldn't stop him presenting an acceptable & sportsmanlike face in public.

I didn't read the blog. Just responding to the suggestions about his Mr nice guy 'act' in press conferences etc.

All a bit late methinks, its just not going to happen unfortunately and I think we all know it.

Super has had his crack at the whip and should move on in the summer (or at least be allowed to) with a title under his belt.

Green and Ally should perhaps get together, reach an amicable separation then announce the change as soon as possible and begin the search for a new man in earnest.

The taking the piss out of Durranty at the touchline stuff was immature and made for cringeworthy viewing onTV.

Trying hard to be the circus clown never reall impresses anyone. Especially when the team you manage are not performing.

He needs to grow up. Likeable chap as he is.

I love Ally but think he has wrong guys around him as this is serious at moment we are fighting our way back to the top not a lads day out with yer old buddies act which i think is the problem to many jokers not enough of being serious. Where do we look though?

Far too much Hilarity between Ally and the Players, he is like a Mate by the looks of it.

We where all worried about this outcome Ally is a Cheeky Chappie who is not ruthless enough at Times .

Too much of a Nice Guy and I love him , but if he is to to ,make a success of his Managerial Time at Rangers he needs to be Brutal and Ruthless.