Some people need to get a grip!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree totally, as much as I love Walter I don't think he would have put up with all this and dealt with it the same way, he had had enough just without some money when we had full squad and were always winning, you would be hard pushed to find someone who put up with all this especially with the dignity and courage Ally has shown, no matter what I won't forget that...

I'm definately all for giving Ally plenty time (no Ally out for me at this point in time) - but only someone totally deluded would think everything is going the way it should (even taking all that has happened into account)

Which I think is the correct way to think about it. We all have our concerns but it's early days of where we have to go.

After every 90 mins it's the same old shite.

How a fulll time team keeps labouring to victories or draws is beyond madness. Seeing Montrose and Berwick playing far tidyer football than us is pretty insane. This has been on for years though-labouring to wins over teams with zero transfer budgets.

We had a far fitter squad when van lingen and wouters took charge of coaching. The Scottish coaching methods are crap

After every 90 mins it's the same old shite.

How a fulll time team keeps labouring to victories or draws is beyond madness. Seeing Montrose and Berwick playing far tidyer football than us is pretty insane. This has been on for years though-labouring to wins over teams with zero transfer budgets.

We had a far fitter squad when van lingen and wouters took charge of coaching. The Scottish coaching methods are crap.

Yes they are two different things but what happened off the park directly hurt the club. If nothing happened off the park we would still be in the SPL with our squad still intact playing in Europe.

So I think I can use what happened off the park to cover some of the faults but not all obviously.

All I ever heard on here was give the youth a chance but when the performances aren't there you can see why they were never.

They never got the chance because the manager didn't want to play them.............the style of football under Ally would be exactly the same. dire, unimaginative and boring.

Same excuses after every single game!!

We play poorly, scrape a win against part time oppositon/draw but despite this the same old "ally can do no wrong" posters come out with the same old excuses.

He stuck by us, hes a legend, hes had no money, he needs a season at least, hes my hero bla bla bla

Ally is a legend as a player but in his time as rangers manager and remember were talking about the biggest club in Scotland here not some 2nd division outfit he has shown hes clueless.

We are paying massive wages(some players on more per month than the bottom 2 leagues teams pay in a year), we have world class training facilites, we have internationals and spl quality players throughout the team but yet we struggle yes STRUGGLE to pass the ball, create chances, defend and most imporrantly struggle to beat part time opposition.

Let me define part time...those who dont get paid/get expenses to play a game they love on a Saturday while maybe training once or several times a week plus working full time.

Now looking at everything as a whole can anyone explain to me why we struggle week in week out against said opposition, why our so called expensive international players cant string 2 passes together and more importantly why the team is no better both in play and attitude from the start of the season?!

I certainly won't say ally is doing no wrong but I guess if you see things in the bigger form you are classed as ally can Do no wrong, infact it's always thrown about when iv seen not one single person or poster even suggest anything along the lines of ally can do no wrong. Change the tune eh

I certainly won't say ally is doing no wrong but I guess if you see things in the bigger form you are classed as ally can Do no wrong, infact it's always thrown about when iv seen not one single person or poster even suggest anything along the lines of ally can do no wrong. Change the tune eh

The bigger form...ok so explain to me what im not seeing?

The bigger form...ok so explain to me what im not seeing?

as in where we are at present, what occurred during and the position of circumstances we were in.

You don't know any of the other comments in the post then?

What play the sellick way?

We play to win. Not to play fancy football.

That is why we are more successful.

And this is why we will unfortunately not move forward as a club....this attitude...Winning like a drug breeds this attitude and I get that but take a step back and look where we are competing at the moment with the resources we still have and think what could be achieved if we do things now. When we are back competing with them all that matters is winning but think how much bettered prepared our players could be to do that if we build those foundations and develop a new ethos now. If we dont we will stunt the development of our youngsters and will have to spend millions to get back on a par with them again and wer right back where we started paying over the odds for players.

as in where we are at present, what occurred during and the position of circumstances we were in.

You don't know any of the other comments in the post then?

Ok so presesently we are in the 3rd divison playing part time teams with a squad of spl players paying huge wages yet struggling to command games and win comfortably as we should be on a weekly basis.

The club has risen from the ashes so to speak, despite what some say ally had ample time to get players in. He duly got expensive recruits from the spl and internationals which in theory should be enough to comfortably beat 3rd, 2nd, 1st division teams and compete with sol teams. From the start of the season we have struggled on all fronts.

Winning the league was a given not an objective due to our opposition.

Any ceo or manager that had the resources ally has and yet was struggling as badly as he is would be on very shakey legs.

We're in the 3rd Division and we're still fucking dire. How is that acceptable?

There is Absolutly NOTHING we can do about it until the (Illegal) transfer ban is over! We can only Piss with the cock we have,so get Behind the team as always!

It is because we have.......

NOT given up on the Club.

We Fill Ibrox every match.

We Sold a massive amount of shares.

We WON the Big Tax Case.

We have only lost ONE game in the league (Where most of our player's ability is at that level for now)

That REALLY Pisses Off the rest of the Country's Clubs and it SCARES them!!

They KNOW we will be back bigger and stronger, it is a long term plan.

I would love there to be a 'Quick Fix' but that is not going to happen. My personal wish is that we are back in time to stop 10 In A Row Tainted Titles.

ON that subject, That is Where the REAL Battle is this season,protecting the Titles that our Club has won fair and Square on the Park.

Ask yourself this question Would you rather we Won at Tannadump and lost some titles?....No Me either so lets focus on what we have to do bit by bit to get this Great Club back on top where it belongs!

No Surrender

WATP

WDDWA

Rant Over!

Ok so presesently we are in the 3rd divison playing part time teams with a squad of spl players paying huge wages yet struggling to command games and win comfortably as we should be on a weekly basis.

The club has risen from the ashes so to speak, despite what some say ally had ample time to get players in. He duly got expensive recruits from the spl and internationals which in theory should be enough to comfortably beat 3rd, 2nd, 1st division teams and compete with sol teams. From the start of the season we have struggled on all fronts.

Winning the league was a given not an objective due to our opposition.

Any ceo or manager that had the resources ally has and yet was struggling as badly as he is would be on very shakey legs.

pssst, ally can do no wrong lol how do you come to this and keep repeating it when it's someone who don't agree with you.

Ally had to win promotion, that's his remit likely.

pssst, ally can do no wrong lol how do you come to this and keep repeating it when it's someone who don't agree with you.

Ally had to win promotion, that's his remit likely.

Why do I suggest this...well if you look at posts from particular posters on a daily basis the man is untouchable and any negatives thrown at him are shot down with the same monotonous excuses.

Yes allys remit is to win the league but due ot our league status green needs the product on the park to get fans filling ibrox week in/week out plus gaining money via cup runs. Id suggest on both fronts we are/have struggled.

Remember green is a business man and is accountable to the main shareholders. He needs money to keep coming in. If the performances stay the same and we continue to struggle despite what some say, fans wont pay to see us week in/week out.

Why do I suggest this...well if you look at posts from particular posters on a daily basis the man is untouchable and any negatives thrown at him are shot down with the same monotonous excuses.

Yes allys remit is to win the league but due ot our league status green needs the product on the park to get fans filling ibrox week in/week out plus gaining money via cup runs. Id suggest on both fronts we are/have struggled.

Remember green is a business man and is accountable to the main shareholders. He needs money to keep coming in. If the performances stay the same and we continue to struggle despite what some say, fans wont pay to see us week in/week out.

if people leave due to winning the division not being enough for them then oh well on that front, opinion on this forum means not a jot in the grant scheme of fan opinion and that will include my own, fans leave fans arrive.

if people leave due to winning the division not being enough for them then oh well on that front, opinion on this forum means not a jot in the grant scheme of fan opinion and that will include my own, fans leave fans arrive.

Your very dismissive of a fundamental issue underpinning our climb back to the top. If fans are uninspired by the product on the park revenue falls, this removes a percentage of income which no doubt will lead to a cut in transfer/wages funds. We are then back to the current situation of maximising the assets at our disposal, something the current coaching cabal appear to be underachieving at.

But if league fucking up goes ahead will we be any better placed to get promoted?