See if you're going to get a red card...

korealoyal

this utter shite why with an automatic 3 game ban for the red would anyone want to see us suffer even more as its a cert that the 3 would become 5/6.

I'm with the OP here :pipe: When our embargo finishes, I'm going to phone up some OLD mates who could do a job for us next season.

They may be a wee bit slow but I'm sure they could still play a zonal marking system nae problem.

My back four will be Ron Harris......Norman Hunter...Claudio Gentile....Walter Samuel

Midfield four will be Tommy Smith.... Nobby Stiles...Graeme Souness......Joey Barton

Two up front will be Patrick Viera .....Duncan Ferguson.

Could be a busy season at that fucker Lunny at the fast track :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the OP here :pipe: When our embargo finishes, I'm going to phone up some OLD mates who could do a job for us next season.

They may be a wee bit slow but I'm sure they could still play a zonal marking system nae problem.

My back four will be Ron Harris......Norman Hunter...Claudio Gentile....Walter Samuel

Midfield four will be Tommy Smith.... Nobby Stiles...Graeme Souness......Joey Barton

cough! cough!

I would do justice included in that team

Right, the first I see the Ref give any of them a warning, i'm getting them off pronto before he flashes the red card at them, and you're on first sub.

We need seven on the park to play so I can see these being quick games :box:

In goal the German who halfed Batiston the French player in a world cup think it was ,Vinny Jones on the Bench

Right, the first I see the Ref give any of them a warning, i'm getting them off pronto before he flashes the red card at them, and you're on first sub.

Gone are the days at the fives all I needed was a goalie .

In goal the German who halfed Batiston the French player in a world cup think it was ,Vinny Jones on the Bench

That was Harald Schumacher who flattened Patrick Battiston in the 1982 World Cup.

Aye, he'll be the keeper and Mad dog Vinny is a sub

This season the Refs don`t talk to Rangers players it`s right in the Book or worse ,the Div 3 players seem to get a certain amount of Leeway when sticking the boot in to us this season for some reason

This season the Refs don`t talk to Rangers players it`s right in the Book or worse ,the Div 3 players seem to get a certain amount of Leeway when sticking the boot in to us this season for some reason

The refereeing is atrocious in the SFL bottom divisions. I'm amazed half of them even pass the test.

At least make if fucking worthwhile and do some damage! There's nothing worse than a player lunging in and chopping someone, getting a red card and the player he chopped just gets up and carries on.

We can't even hauf people properly and it's a disgrace!!!

fucking moron

They called me the Glasgow John Charles

That's some moniker to try and live up to, mate! He wasn't named Il Gigante Buono for nothing when he was with Juventus.

Fucking legend who was as hard as nails and never got booked in his entire career.

fucking moron

Right you are.

Picture this... Souness and Lennon going in for a challenge... Lennon 60-40 favorite to win the ball... do you think:

a) Ach no worry Souness, let him have it this time.

b) Right Souness, this is your chance... snap the wee bastard in two!

If a, I think you're lying.

If b, I think you think the same way as me but just don't have the balls to say it.

You fucking moron.

personally i would have opted for Gregor Stevens... he was a proper animal

personally i would have opted for Gregor Stevens... he was a proper animal

I thought of him but didn't want any dirty players in my team :rolleyes:

There's actually one guy who should be in there at left back...A certain Harry Cripps that played for Millwall from 1961 to 1974,but I decided to stick with the Walter Smith tradition of playing a centre half as full back so that's why Walter Samuel is there :pipe: