See if you're going to get a red card...

korealoyal

At least make if fucking worthwhile and do some damage! There's nothing worse than a player lunging in and chopping someone, getting a red card and the player he chopped just gets up and carries on.

We can't even hauf people properly and it's a disgrace!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wit?!! I'm not for people going out there way to half other players to the point they can't continue. Why the fuck would you wanna see that??

As bad as we are we need every player on the park all be it some of them should be replaced but I don't believe in causing severe injury to any other.

Don't like your thread end of.

Wit?!! I'm not for people going out there way to half other players to the point they can't continue. Why the fuck would you wanna see that??

As bad as we are we need every player on the park all be it some of them should be replaced but I don't believe in causing severe injury to any other.

Don't like your thread end of.

I'm not saying I WANT players to go out and half people. I'm saying if they are going to do it they may as well make it worth the fucking effort!

Souness was an absolute legend at this!

At least make if fucking worthwhile and do some damage! There's nothing worse than a player lunging in and chopping someone, getting a red card and the player he chopped just gets up and carries on.

We can't even hauf people properly and it's a disgrace!!!

You'd get on well with Neil Simpson! Sorry, I forgot, he didn't get a red card!

It cannot surely be just me who thinks this boy is utter garbage. He really isn't a very good football player at all. No skill, no composure, no intelligence... just a very average to poor footballer all round.

One would have thought McCoist signed him again to merely make up the numbers and act as an experienced head in the SQUAD... but for fuck sake, he plays every game and makes absolutely no contribution to it.

I know he's scored a few goals but stick me in that team and I'd score the tap ins he put away. I've never seen a player so absolutely bereft of any ounce of skill as I have Andy Little.

- korealoyal

Fuck knows why it takes so long to ban these rabid cunts.

Souness may have been a master at that but football nowadays is far different from when he played. Players go down covering there nose if they catch a wif of a fart. If a pissed off player is going in for a tackle worthy of a red card or indeed a second yellow then I'd rather his last thought would be a sensible one and pull out the challenge rather than " right I'm fucking snapping your leg ".

No - for the THIRD time.

You contradicted yourself in the 1st reply fs

As for Souness, he was a fabulous player but a dirty cunt at times, some of the things he done were beyond reckless and not too dissimilar from that dirty bastard Neil Simpson.

Its nothing to admire.