Big Eck's 1-11 as a manager

bluenose_72

This was Big Eck's 1-11 for Sky Sports Fantasy Football Club. It is a side dominated by his time with us, but are there any of our players from that time who you believe were better than Hart, Carr, Sauzee and Larsson? What about Waterreus?! :lol: For the hair if nothing else.

Hart

Carr Amoruso Moore Numan

Sauzee Ferguson

S Larsson R De Boer Cannigia

Mols

Was Cannigia the only one of those players Eck actually signed for us? He inherited some very good players but he mostly signed shite :lol:

Aside from Arteta, Ferguson and Buffel, I'm not sure that Eck had a lot of money to spend. Considering that, it's no surprise some of his signings turned out to be utter dross.

Was Cannigia the only one of those players Eck actually signed for us? He inherited some very good players but he mostly signed shite :lol:

He signed Ferguson as well. Don't know if that counts though as he sold him first!

Aside from Arteta, Ferguson and Buffel, I'm not sure that Eck had a lot of money to spend. Considering that, it's no surprise some of his signings turned out to be utter dross.

He did sign some good players, Prso, Novo, Kyrgiakos to add to the ones you mentioned but he wasn't great at spotting a bargain.

He did sign some good players, Prso, Novo, Kyrgiakos to add to the ones you mentioned but he wasn't great at spotting a bargain.

Boumsong on a free...sold for 8 million and prso was a free as well both great bargains. I think he got a really hard deal at rangers in having to cut the wage bill whilst the same expectation remained at a time when Celtic were as strong as they have been in the last 30 years...

I think Mcleish did a very good job for us and those who continually make excuses for ally should compare the circumstances both have had to deal with and ask yourself if the roles were reversed would ally have won us 7 trophies in 3 years?

This was Big Eck's 1-11 for Sky Sports Fantasy Football Club. It is a side dominated by his time with us, but are there any of our players from that time who you believe were better than Hart, Carr, Sauzee and Larsson? What about Waterreus?! :lol: For the hair if nothing else.

Hart

Carr Amoruso Moore Numan

Sauzee Ferguson

S Larsson R De Boer Cannigia

Mols

I remember the last time he done this, he had Namouchi in his team lol