Time to put the Red and Black Scarfs away

fat malky

Seen a lady wearing one the day . must admit thought what team does she support .Ive always been red white and blue and always will be .Red and black to see the Rangers .Not me

See your point mate,but i have worn mine in the odd game this season,just a sort of defiance on my part,tell you what though seen a guy today with the old type scarf,think you will know what i mean,the short kinda silky one that i wore when i first attened in the late 70's,the fckn memories came flooding back,remember the beating we gave Juventus,alas back to my belhaven best WATP.

See your point mate,but i have worn mine in the odd game this season,just a sort of defiance on my part,tell you what though seen a guy today with the old type scarf,think you will know what i mean,the short kinda silky one that i wore when i first attened in the late 70's,the fckn memories came flooding back,remember the beating we gave Juventus,alas back to my belhaven best WATP.

Union Bears have the silky ones out on the website.

Think that's the type I wear. Got mind from footyheaven.com I think.

WHY! They must be worn same as the Poppy. Least we forget. I wear mine alternating with my grandsons along with my 1970 DJ league cup final scarf which is one of the cotton dress scarf's along with an up to date scarf. My silk scarf ended up in Canada as a Granny asked to buy it as she was returning home the day after the Glasgow Cup Final and forgotten to get a Rangers scarf when in Scotland as requested by her grandson. Hence the DJ scarf.

The introduction of the red & black scarf was a money maker when we needed it. I for one is happy that Rangers fans come through the gates at Ibrox wearing whatever choice of Rangers scarf they like, just as long as they keep coming WATP

WHY! They must be worn same as the Poppy. Least we forget. I wear mine alternating with my grandsons along with my 1970 DJ league cup final scarf which is one of the cotton dress scarf's along with an up to date scarf. My silk scarf ended up in Canada as a Granny asked to buy it as she was returning home the day after the Glasgow Cup Final and forgotten to get a Rangers scarf when in Scotland as requested by her grandson. Hence the DJ scarf.

Comparing a Scarf to a Poppy is utterly ridiculous.