Club Megastore - Glasgow City Centre

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Juventus hate everything british.

And what if they do? They are just given as an example seeing as they play them tonight and was an observation I made on my lunch hour. There would be plenty of fans that would buy our merchandise if we happened to play them in Europe in the future. We need to snap out of this mentality, it's money to our club at the end of the day and if we are able to capitalise on this then all the better.

What a silly, shortsighted attitude to have..

So you do not care if we sell loads of merch or not? This also helps to "spread the word" so to speak.. We want to become a global force..

:lol:

Fuck me. Are we not already? Aw, do we need to have an RSC in africa and a class of Thai's singing our songs first?

i'd rather real rangers fans buy our merchandise than some foreigners visiting another country so fuck what juve fans buy and like we always sing "no one likes us we don't care"

We don't have that pish attitude any more. Days gone by. We now have rivals, and the others, (spl) clubs, we're after you's ya bastards............

i'd rather real rangers fans buy our merchandise than some foreigners visiting another country so fuck what juve fans buy and like we always sing "no one likes us we don't care"

This really is a short-sighted attitude.

Does it really matter what foreign fans are taking home our merchandise as souvenirs.. Surely the money we earn from these foreign fans is important to our long term financial stability.

It really is about time that we had a presence in the city centre

Im all for hatred in football but not everyone is the same so they'l be alot of fans from abroad wanting to buy our stuff.

Stupid attitude. We should be looking at maximizing our revenue, including capturing the 'neutral' market.

Really irks me having to pass that paedos'r'us shop in the airport everytime I head back after a game.

More outlets is a must. I'm sure :cgreen: is on the case.

I'm not against having more shops i'm all for it i just don't think there alot of thoreigners especially from italy who are going to buy rangers merchandise but you never know.

once i read my post again it did sound a bit daft because we should selling where ever we can to up our support but we already have a massive support worldwide so thers nothing to worry about there.

I live in England and the on Rangers merchendise I can buy are usually the shirts. Since the deal with sports direct sometimes there might be a polo shirt or a training top.

If I was of a bheastly persuasion I could buy home away and 3rd shirts, polo's, jackets, training stuff, bags, balls, pennants, flags, mugs etc fairly easily.

Any idea why their merchendise is so much more easily accessible than ours?

As for any other Scottish teams, there isn't anything you could buy down here.

One word....... NIKE

Football merchandise is few and far between here in Canada unless it is Nike brand. Tottenham, Man U, Arsenal, etc...and yes, the great unwashed, can be found in many of the major sports stores here. Finding Rangers gear is almost non-existent except for the odd "British" specialty shops over here.

I am sure CG will be seeking to maximise revenue from all sources and that he is well aware that a City centre store is a priority. I reckon that Rangers will be marketed as a Scottish / British brand world wide in a similar way that a certain team appeals to those who wish to to display an affinity with ROI.

What a silly, shortsighted attitude to have..

So you do not care if we sell loads of merch or not? This also helps to "spread the word" so to speak.. We want to become a global force..

bit off topic but good news is Rangers are already a global force...where ever i wear my Rangers shirt here in NZ I always get people coming up to me saying good on ya and talking about Rangers with me. you can't take me anywhere without someone saying something :005::000000082:

get the odd asshole looking for a bit of biffo too haha usually scots who hate everything to do with RFC. always good value to tell them where to stick it. they get quite pissy dont they.

But i digress again: we are already a global force. Now it's time to expand our domain even further :7325:

I live in England and the on Rangers merchendise I can buy are usually the shirts. Since the deal with sports direct sometimes there might be a polo shirt or a training top.

If I was of a bheastly persuasion I could buy home away and 3rd shirts, polo's, jackets, training stuff, bags, balls, pennants, flags, mugs etc fairly easily.

Any idea why their merchendise is so much more easily accessible than ours?

As for any other Scottish teams, there isn't anything you could buy down here.

Cos Gaz the Bear is doing our merchandising

bit off topic but good news is Rangers are already a global force...where ever i wear my Rangers shirt here in NZ I always get people coming up to me saying good on ya and talking about Rangers with me. you can't take me anywhere without someone saying something :005::000000082:

get the odd asshole looking for a bit of biffo too haha usually scots who hate everything to do with RFC. always good value to tell them where to stick it. they get quite pissy dont they.

But i digress again: we are already a global force. Now it's time to expand our domain even further :7325:

Im sure you understand what im saying, though? As a brand ( is what i meant ) we arent making the most out of our Famous Club. Even here in the Faroe Islands i have came across the green and grey, and this is a country with Man U and Liverpool supporters mostly.

:lol:

Fuck me. Are we not already? Aw, do we need to have an RSC in africa and a class of Thai's singing our songs first?

I travel a lot and know that we are famous.. I experience it, BUT, im sure you understand what i mean. A global force in a business sence. We are so far behind its untrue!

Im sure you understand what im saying, though? As a brand ( is what i meant ) we arent making the most out of our Famous Club. Even here in the Faroe Islands i have came across the green and grey, and this is a country with Man U and Liverpool supporters mostly.

yer i know what you mean

i have mixed feelings bout all this branding business tho

on the one hand i know that at the top level of football (or even in Division 3?!) you gotta make money to compete with the other leading clubs

but Rangers as a commercial brand for people that know nothing about the club?

im not really keen on travelling to Shanghai or the like and seeing 3 million chinese people wearing rangers shirts cos they like the colour blue...but dont even know who is playing in the team

know what i mean?

but hey im just thinking out loud here so dont take it too serious