RangersTV

ScottBF2

Just a post to applaud the RangersTV.tv site.

I only purchased my monthly subscription today so I could watch the forthcoming documentary which follows our dramatic fall and rise, but I've been sat at my laptop for most of the day watching videos of past Rangers games.

Some terrific things on there and I'd really urge any Rangers fan to get on board and get a subscription, for £5 can you really complain? Plus, the money goes to the club.

Really top quality site, and I hope it continues growing through our new Media team.

Do you get live away games on it or do you have to pay for that separately?

The Plus package includes the live games. You have to pay for the live games on the Standard package.

can you just pay to watch the documentry tonight or do you have to sign up for it monthly?

99p one off payment to watch The Rising only.

Think I'll subscribe tonight to see this programme. Money well spent IMO.

Does anyone know if you can watch Rangers.tv on an iPad?

Mate I just registered on my iPad and I have a page up now that tells me to return at 7pm for my purchase, so I would assume that it will just start at 7pm, think I will fire up the lap top just in case it fails to start up on the iPad though!

Cheers and good luck!

Mate I just registered on my iPad and I have a page up now that tells me to return at 7pm for my purchase, so I would assume that it will just start at 7pm, think I will fire up the lap top just in case it fails to start up on the iPad though!

Cheers and good luck!

Cheers mate. Seems to be working.

Just so you know, - 'The Rising' was not a live stream, it just became available at 7pm. So it will still be available to watch in full whenever you manage to raise your 99p

And you can pause it whenever you want, so you don't need to watch it in one sitting.

And you can probably rewatch it whenever you want, but don't quote me on that, unless you've signed up for the monthly package.

Hopefully someone who paid the 99p can confirm that they have been able to rewatch it?

Anyway, 99p? - what are you waiting for????

Just so you know, - 'The Rising' was not a live stream, it just became available at 7pm. So it will still be available to watch in full whenever you manage to raise your 99p

And you can pause it whenever you want, so you don't need to watch it in one sitting.

And you can probably rewatch it whenever you want, but don't quote me on that, unless you've signed up for the monthly package.

Hopefully someone who paid the 99p can confirm that they have been able to rewatch it?

GB - I can confirm that I watched the entire programme from 7pm non stop which finished about 30mins ago...... I tried to fire it up again there and it played again from the start so I guess you can watch it anytime as long as you have subscribed..... Wonder how long it will be available for those who bought it as a one off?

WATP.

GB - I can confirm that I watched the entire programme from 7pm non stop which finished about 30mins ago...... I tried to fire it up again there and it played again from the start so I guess you can watch it anytime as long as you have subscribed..... Wonder how long it will be available for those who bought it as a one off?

WATP.

Helpful post for those who haven't seen it yet.

Signed up and watched 'The Rising' last night. The first rule of the internet and broadcast media in general is own and control your content.

I truly believe that Rangerstv will be a great financial asset to the club and fans, for many years to come. I also believe that the success of Rangerstv will instil fear and horror into the minds of our many detractors. Collective SPL TV deal can’t see that ever happening again!

PS if you’re on Rangers Media, you should be on Rangerstv, what you waiting for an invite from Charles!

As impressed as I was with "the rising" in general I have been very impressed with the content available on rangers tv...the features I have watched have been excellent and the highlights from "on this day" is a great wee walk down memory lane...just watched a game from 1999 against accies that I have no recollection of. Great team and re the kit deal great strip back then....I am hoping that we will continue to improve and expand rangers tv in the future...I would be more than happy to pay a subscription for live away games if we manage to get ownership of our own tv deal in the future.