Man Utd-659 million fans?

KaiserJon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a survey to nat rep survey panels in certain parts of world, asking how interested they are in clubs, and based on the % who said they were interested in Man Yoo, work out what would be in terms of the world population. Definitely to be taken with a massive pinch of salt. There is little doubt that Man Yoo are the best followed club in the world though.

All of this is spot on.

If you're using those two as a measuring as to which stadiums have shite atmospheres then you have to say that almost every stadium has a shite atmosphere.

Not really, I have been to plenty of other stadiums around Europe who have better atmospheres than United and City.

Those 2 are the stand out ones in the EPL who despite being signficantly smaller offer a far better all round expierence on match day.

Not really, I have been to plenty of other stadiums around Europe who have better atmospheres than United and City.

Those 2 are the stand out ones in the EPL who despite being signficantly smaller offer a far better all round expierence on match day.

I meant to say every stadium in the UK, not every stadium. UK stadiums are miles behind places like Germany, Turkey, Greece.

I meant to say every stadium in the UK, not every stadium. UK stadiums are miles behind places like Germany, Turkey, Greece.

I'd agree with that but mainly due to what you can get away with in those countries.

Germany is great, probably the best as you don't get as much hassel as you do in Turkey and Greece. Drinking at the game is also good, would never work here for obvious reasons.